Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Neiler saw your reaction, it's a genuine question I can't see Twitter here ?

I got you man:

James Marshment:

“Arnaud Kalimuendo: Reports in French media claim PSG have finally decided to offload the 20-year-old attacker. Coach Christophe Galtier had wanted Kalimuendo to stay after an impressive pre-season, but the Ligue 1 champions have decided they are now ready to sell.”

This would be the dream scenario I’d say. Not sure if we’d have the £20m+ they’d be looking for but if we could structure something now that the channels are open with this Gana transfer, which they’ll see as doing them a favour as they want rid of him too.

Think based off of everything I’ve seen of him he’d be someone that would not only provide an option even if DCL is fit, he could be someone that could take his place in the team, competition is fantastic for our squad, especially up top.

Apparently Leeds are after him, I’d do the exact same thing that we did to West Ham with Onana, match their offer exactly and make him see that we’re the better option.
You’d think we would have at least broached the subject…

You’d think we would have at least broached the subject…
Honestly even the thought of something like that will always scare me now. I don’t think I’ll ever get over the fact that Carlo Ancelotti was our manager and by virtue of him chatting to Real Madrid about getting Jovic on loan it opened up into him going back to manage them.

IMG-20220810-WA0000.jpg

Why risk it on this Coventry fella? I've said it before and I'll say it again, we just need to go after Pukki.

Why buy someone who might be decent when you can just settle for absolute crap?

Seriously, Pukki 11 goals in nearly 3300 minutes last year, that is worse than one in three.

He's also 32. It is on the Cuco Martina level of signings.

Why buy someone who might be decent when you can just settle for absolute crap?

Seriously, Pukki 11 goals in nearly 3300 minutes last year, that is worse than one in three.

He's also 32. It is on the Cuco Martina level of signings.
Look at the 3 minute mark. Plays similar to DCL, good back up to challenge and push him.

Status
Not open for further replies.