Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

lungo

Player Valuation: £20m
Holgate and Keane should both go but I'd get rid of Holgate now while he's still young and can get a bit of money for him. Like Davies he's shown flashes of ability but nowhere near enough to show they can cut it at this level consistently.
Nobody is gone pay "money" for Holgate. Everton will have to pay to get rid of him. The same for Gomes, Gbamin, Mina...

Tony’s Carp

Player Valuation: £8m
We if we wanted could easily sell Holgate mate, and I mean very easily
Yeah, I know we’re conditioned to only see the worst in our own players but he’s still young but experienced at the same time, a mobile CB and can fill in a couple of other positions as well. Even though he’s not brilliant in the PL market I’d still want 10-15 to him.

Bluebonic

Player Valuation: £35m
Injuries and we are back to adding one of the keystone cops as a replacement but
I dont see that as being an issue with that back line. I reckon Keane, Godfrey, Holgate would all play much better with an experienced, confident CB next to them telling them when to stick or twist. If it were Mina who got injured, yiu are bringing in (say) Godfrey to play with Tarks and Coady constantly giving him instructions.

Paul Rideout

Player Valuation: £35m
Assuming we can keep Yerry fit
Yeah, I know we’re conditioned to only see the worst in our own players but he’s still young but experienced at the same time, a mobile CB and can fill in a couple of other positions as well. Even though he’s not brilliant in the PL market I’d still want 10-15 to him.
Which is madness.

And I totally agree we should be looking for 15.

Madness

AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks