Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we were going for DCL ‘lite’ I’d try for Ivan Toney.. no idea how much they’d want but probably realistic. If we were going for a different profile I’d try for Ollie Watkin, always looks sharp and like the way he plays off the shoulder. Again, neither would be first choice but just wondering what else is out there?

Screenshot_20220731-201922_Google.jpg

Now thats some unveiling that.

If we were going for DCL ‘lite’ I’d try for Ivan Toney.. no idea how much they’d want but probably realistic. If we were going for a different profile I’d try for Ollie Watkin, always looks sharp and like the way he plays off the shoulder. Again, neither would be first choice but just wondering what else is out there?
No chance Toney plays back up to DCL. He would be a replacement if anything.

I doubt Brentford would take much less for him than we would for DCL. They would be insane to take anything less than funny money for their striker at this stage of the window- take him out of that squad and they are prime relegation fodder. Doubt they'd easily replace him either.

Ollie Watkins next to DCL would be perfect. Especially at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.