Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure on McNeil, not sure on Batshuayi, not sure on Barkley and never heard of Vinagre...seems to be the general fan's view...and mine

Will Lookman sell on money play role for this window?

34F8A5A0-F9BE-4A5C-A38E-A46202345D19.png

what still strikes me as odd on all these rumours: accroding to the goat squad analyses we already have a 25 man squad we can list with the Premier League. Now if supposedly Barkley, Batshuayi and Ghana come in that means at least 3 out: Gomes, Nkoukou, Gbamin ?

But still we would need another attacker (replacement for Richy) right ? So maybe we cut Rondon.

Point is Lampard/Thelwell must be confident in managing all these outgoing deals.
From what I've heard (no idea if it's true), we weren't actually trying to buy Broja, just loan him.

If we sign Batsuayi on loan it will be because we've abandoned that pursuit. My guess would be that, barring an unexpected loan opportunity on deadline day, if we sign Gana, Barkley and Batsuayi, then that will be it for incomings.

Which is worrying as I felt we needed to (and would) get at least one quality player in for cash this summer.

Really starting to think that they will be using Dele as Richie's replacement ? and Batsuayi to be back-up to DCL.

No problems with Twitter if you don't follow it. Good name though, whoever thought of it. Let's get twits something to twitter on. So don't be a twit and ignore it.

If we bring the likes of Barkley & Batshuayi in then hopefully its to just pad out the squad and we will be using any funds to bring in more quality players.

I'd quite happily accept both of the above if it meant we could sign Rodriguez and Terrier for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.