Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gallagher has been given a squad number at Chelsea but Broja hasnt and Gilmor also doest have one
I keep saying it but whatever other business we do with Chelsea just go and get Gilmour signed on a permanent now. He doesn't feature in their plans so they will be open to a structured deal with low up front cost and he will be desperate to work with Lampard (and is good friends with Patterson).

I keep saying it but whatever other business we do with Chelsea just go and get Gilmour signed on a permanent now. He doesn't feature in their plans so they will be open to a structured deal with low up front cost and he will be desperate to work with Lampard (and is good friends with Patterson).
I agree, theirs definitely a good player in Gilmour

…with Simms’ departure, I’d be hugely surprised if we don’t bring another striker in before the window closes.

it confirms my thoughts Simms is a better option than Rondon (I can’t see Sunderland wanting Rondon on loan), so another striker will be incoming.

Leaving aside Barkley which sounds like it's happening whether we like it or not, surely we should aspire to better than Batshuayi as our second choice forward? He's an improvement on Rondon, but a pretty marginal one and there's no point in lumbering ourselves with both.

Leaving aside Barkley which sounds like it's happening whether we like it or not, surely we should aspire to better than Batshuayi as our second choice forward? He's an improvement on Rondon, but a pretty marginal one and there's no point in lumbering ourselves with both.

Yeah I definitely wouldnt be signing batshuayi permanently
sign gilmour, loan batshuayi as a last resort

Im all right with Batshuayi to be honest, be a positive move in my opinion, always liked him.

We have one Chelsea loan though and i hope we use it wisely linked to Broja, Gallagher, Barkley, Gilmor, and Batshuayi.

We are probably hanging about waiting to see what the best shoe that will drop.

FL seems set on Broja, I hope there are other irons in the fire though.

I'd accept Batshuayi on a loan deal only if other options fell through. Decent player there but never seemed focused enough for me.

Really need to get some goals in + secure a competent DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.