Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling DCL this late in the window would be desperate. Dread to think who we’d replace him with.
Not worth thinking about. I think the club probably know he’s potentially the difference between us staying up and getting relegated so you’d have to think they wouldn’t do anything crazy…..

No he hasn’t but that was being reported as the sort of price they were quoting West Ham - of course it’s quite possible it’s just paper talk and absolute nonsense. Quite possible they are just deterring bids until they work out if they want to keep him. Could see us trying to get him on loan.

This chap from 90minutes mentioned it here. No idea if it’s reliable but the figure has been bandied about in previous articles.

That's a bit of Twitter hyperbole I'd say.

Even £30m would be a stretch.

But it will go to the wire alright and acceptable terms on offer then.

Always thought Chelsea were decent enough to do business with over the years and reasonable too. We seemed to have a good relationship with them. Hopefully with Frank here that will continue with their new regime. Certainly were the easiest to do business with of the top six.

That's a bit of Twitter hyperbole I'd say.

Even £30m would be a stretch.

But it will go to the wire alright and acceptable terms on offer then.

Always thought Chelsea were decent enough to do business with over the years and reasonable too. We seemed to have a good relationship with them. Hopefully with Frank here that will continue with their new regime. Certainly were the easiest to do business with of the top six.
Standard reporting Madrid have made contact regarding Broja.

Dennis seems a bit diminutive - fine - but we have Gray and Dobbin in the quick and tricky mould.

To replace Richy and to keep any sort of press a Broja loan would be great - even if it is wishful thinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.