Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sources say we have approached Fairfield 24 and enquire for ytheir star 56 year old DM player. Hes had a new hip but in training managed to speed up to 4 miles per hour at least!

WHAT WE GONNA DO WITH OLD DM?!?!?!??!??? SHOWS SOME DAMN AMBTITION!!! If we sign this guy I really have to reconsider my fan being for Everton. Its been a train wreck for months now. This is not the top 6 club I was supporting!!
Pipe down ffs, this trolling act is seriously getting boring now

Well if we dont get a forward in we'll be relegated.

I fully expect a decent striker through the doors before September.
I don't know about being relegated but I do agree we will get another forward and I think it may be Dennis who can play in the middle or wide... like Richarlison.

I think we may have switched to McNeill after the Cornet deal proved problematic. I think McNeill will prove to be a better long term signing.

I don't know about being relegated but I do agree we will get another forward and I think it may be Dennis who can play in the middle or wide... like Richarlison.

I think we may have switched to McNeill after the Cornet deal proved problematic. I think McNeill will prove to be a better long term signing.
I wonder if Cornet was a smoke screen for McNeil. More likely moved onto McNeil from Gibbs-White. Both ball carrying creative players.

Number 6 and maybe a centre forward to go.

I didn't rate Cornet, tbh. Not from the bit I watched anyway.

A forward who bags us 14/15 PL golas will do us now along with a cm.

I wonder if Cornet was a smoke screen for McNeil. More likely moved onto McNeil from Gibbs-White. Both ball carrying creative players.

Number 6 and maybe a centre forward to go.
I still think gibbs white could be an option even with gana i think will want more goals from midfield

I didn't rate Cornet, tbh. Not from the bit I watched anyway.

A forward who bags us 14/15 PL golas will do us now along with a cm.

I agree, I think the problem is we are trying to find a back up for DCL when he is out, but can play wide as well. So far I would say Cornet, Terrier and Dennis would fit that type of player, Broja doesn't really play wide. It sounds like Burnley wont accept our bid for Cornet and Watford are the same for Dennis, of paying it in installments over a 5 year contract, because neither have progressed. Terrier, I dont know if we have bid for him, its reported it may be £34m, but if that's over 5 years, and linked to appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.