Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see Barkley coming in when we have Dele.

Excellent from both wing backs but crying out for a dominant defensive midfielder who has pace would open up the attacks more.

Declan Rice would be perfect but never in a million years would be pay or would he come here.

Another great player who is perhaps a little out of reach is PSV's Ibrahim Sangare but maybe have a word with Marcel Brands. He is rated around £25m so it's a lot but hopefully our Branthwaite loan would help grease some wheels.

He has a very intense and energetic defensive midfielder who's physical size means he dominant most midfields.

I'd be looking at James Garner of Man United who had a great season with Nottingham Forest - young lad who can tackle and mix it up with goals and assists. He is probably more of our price range and with United's midfield pretty much crammed he could be available and more our price range.

Decent win today but we still need three to four players. If we could at least get one or two the next two weeks it would feel more positive. I don't expect much beyond consolidation this season if we don't add and recruit well, it's risking another battle against the drop.

i don’t even think consolidation the squad is not good enough

Excellent from both wing backs but crying out for a dominant defensive midfielder who has pace would open up the attacks more.

Declan Rice would be perfect but never in a million years would be pay or would he come here.

Another great player who is perhaps a little out of reach is PSV's Ibrahim Sangare but maybe have a word with Marcel Brands. He is rated around £25m so it's a lot but hopefully our Branthwaite loan would help grease some wheels.

He has a very intense and energetic defensive midfielder who's physical size means he dominant most midfields.

I'd be looking at James Garner of Man United who had a great season with Nottingham Forest - young lad who can tackle and mix it up with goals and assists. He is probably more of our price range and with United's midfield pretty much crammed he could be available and more our price range.

forward it to lampard mate lol

but tbh we’ve got no money have we

Decent win today but we still need three to four players. If we could at least get one or two the next two weeks it would feel more positive. I don't expect much beyond consolidation this season if we don't add and recruit well, it's risking another battle against the drop.
I don’t think it was a decent win was against a very average championship side who had us on the back foot for far too many spells in the game. Another stupid player mistake costing us a goal again and poor defending for the other one the massive holes are still there which better premier league sides will expose even more, only plus was us actually scoring a few goals

Garner can take a corner too. I don’t think United want to sell and can probably keep him happy with Europa league and domestic cups and see if he develops. His ceiling is probably higher than Mctominey

Status
Not open for further replies.