Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rag reporting the club want to bin Dele and Patterson going out on loan, with Max Aaron’s coming in with Dendoncker

Simms to be sold Huddersfield or Millwall.
Give me strength.... First of all for quoting them... And secondly for believing it. We can't sell Dele and Patterson won't be going on loan....

If either happens I'll buy you a Toblerone...

The big one

Give me strength.... First of all for quoting them... And secondly for believing it. We can't sell Dele and Patterson won't be going on loan....

The big one

First of all it’s not a quote, did no body go to school, I referred to it (derogatorily). Secondly it’s a rumour thread mate no body believes anything in it, least of all me.

Hang on to the Tolber pal given the strength request and all.

Last edited:

No charges against him.
I appreciate that it's been at the enquiry stage as opposed to charges being laid.

That wasn't the point.

Every bail extension has been reported the same day.

His last bail renewal was last Sunday. Nothing has been reported.

A couple of days later he's seen very publicly for the first time in a year.

It's odd, that's all.

What's with the love for this over the hill footballer...he's rubbish...
Grade A stinking trash - a typical Everton Moshiri signing. No wonder Richarlison was an undisclosed fee and there is no money to spend: we've probably agreed to waive the payments for Alli and are getting £10m if Spurs win the quadruple this season.

Never saw it in him myself mate or stood out for me to be honest. Zats a big fan of the lid.

We need threat though, maybe that’s going to come from wing backs…..
yeah he rated Emerson Royal , Soumare , Torreira etc .

He's no better a judge of a player than anyone else

Noticed Chelsea played Arsenal last night. No Barkley, Gilmour, Broja(might be injured) or Coldwell involved. So the quadruple deal might still be on lol

The way they looked wouldn't be shocked if Gallacher becomes available too, Kante is a shoe in for them now as they miss him massively and RLC stock will have gone up by not being part of the preseason so far ?

Way the got dominated in that game can see Tuchel sticking with Kante/Jorginho and buying a top cm.

The big one
What gives you the impression we can't sell Alli? He's not on loan from Spurs, we got him on a permanent transfer.

As an aside, we don't seem to be capable of selling ANYONE.

What gives you the impression we can't sell Alli? He's not on loan from Spurs, we got him on a permanent transfer.

As an aside, we don't seem to be capable of selling ANYONE.
I suspect ( because like everyone else on here I haven't seen the contract between Spurs and Everton ) that we can sell him before he plays enough games to fulfill the obligation to pay Spurs some money but given how smart an operator Levy is would be very surprised if such a sale did not create an immediate obligation to pay money to Spurs.

If I had been Levy ( and with my lawyers hat on ) the deal would have been something like ..."no fee is payable until he either plays 20 matches or his registration is transferred in which case a fee of £20m is payable ".

Status
Not open for further replies.