Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh I think McKennie or Musah would be better fits for our midfield out of the American CMs. That being said McKennie won't leave Juve for a team outside of Europe.
True, but last season when some of us were pushing for McKennie, all of the "Im not anti-american, just anti-top half of the table" people here were saying he wasnt good enough for us....and then apparently was okay as the top midfielder for Juve, so shockingly I guess some must not have a clue.

True, but last season when some of us were pushing for McKennie, all of the "Im not anti-american, just anti-top half of the table" people here were saying he wasnt good enough for us....and then apparently was okay as the top midfielder for Juve, so shockingly I guess some must not have a clue.
He's a back up midfielder for the worst Juve team in the last 40 years.

I honestly don’t understand the American hate in this board. Everton has a decent American following but anyone with the slightest bit of American in them is instantly despised. I don’t get it
It's because of our genetic superiority to the English. Sad bit of jealousy tbh

You think this isn't the peak of natural selection? FOH

733251_700b.jpg

I honestly don’t understand the American hate in this board. Everton has a decent American following but anyone with the slightest bit of American in them is instantly despised. I don’t get it

Whats the correlation with not rating Adams?

Tbh I think McKennie or Musah would be better fits for our midfield out of the American CMs. That being said McKennie won't leave Juve for a team outside of Europe.

Gentle reminder that both Italy and England are both in Europe.

Adam’s is a classic 6 and outside pulisic the best American at the moment. McKennie brings leadership and passion the team desperately needs but Adams is class and more talented imo

If Pulisic is the best American player then its probably best we dont sign any.

Plenty of other threads to use for bashing Americans…hell, there’s the whole of current affairs.

I believe the post above by @Gerbs referenced my not wanting the player being due to "American hate".

Not sure theres been any "bashing"...

...aside from the players not being good enough for Everton football club.

Whats the correlation with not rating Adams?

Gentle reminder that both Italy and England are both in Europe.

If Pulisic is the best American player then its probably best we dont sign any.

I believe the post above by @Gerbs referenced my not wanting the player being due to "American hate".

Not sure theres been any "bashing"...

...aside from the players not being good enough for Everton football club.
Outside of Europe as in CL/EL/ECL.

Status
Not open for further replies.