Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was not injured much last season. Sometimes players struggle with injuries when they are developing physically at the start of their career and then grow out of it. Never forget Stevie Starfish seemed to be injured alot in his teens and early twenties. Also remember Julian Lescott came to us with huge question marks over his injury record
Good points. Injury prone or not, I think we should get him at that price. Can't imagine his wages being even close to other injury prone players we have had in the past.

The injuries certainly derailed the promise he showed early on, but he's still really young.

Dunno if its already been mentioned but dont Juventus have to pay £25m for moise kean this summer? If so there should deffo be money to spend on transfers.

Eriksen is starting to annoy me, we are probably one of many clubs with offers on the table and most have probably been on the table for some time now. These offers won't be cheap so every team will have to keep budget aside they could be spending elsewhere in case he accepts. Plus pre-season training is starting everywhere. Pick a damn team and go do your job, son.
It’s not Son, it’s Eriksen?

He was absolutely incredible his first couple of years at Torino.

Has he been injured or what's the reason he's a free agent? Anyone know?
bell.jpg

A typical injury to the biceps femoris occurs during sprinting (athletics, football, rugby, hockey etc.). If the muscle is not strong enough to cope with the forces going through it, the muscle fibres can tear. If this happens, the athlete will often feel a very sharp pain at the back of their thigh.

Let his contact run down.
Had a €100 mil buy out a few years ago , thats why no one could get him.
If he's still as fast at 28 as he was when he broke through i think he could work in the premier league.

Remember him scoring some absolute screamers with both feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.