Everton Summer Transfer Thread - 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say Derby^s new owners are thinking the exact same about us.

The firesale was last season at PP.
They are in a division below what they were last season, can only sign players the league allows them to as they are still under a registration ban even with the new owners.
Any player we would be looking at would not want to be in that division and at a club that only has a limited number of players still in contract and will have to get numbers in to even have a first team squad.
They would welcome the bid if we wanted any of there players.
We are hardly as bad as that yet.

Another LB out the door, though the furore over Small who has done 3/5 of nothing since, softens the blow a bit.

….my own view is this lad is different gravy to Small. I think it’s a sign of the times that the very best youngsters will look to cash-in on their talent & I don’t really blame them.

Last edited:

Lads: Tyler Adams is a very limited but loveable footballer. He presses well, tackles well, but is pretty damn useless with the football. Spent the last 2 seasons in Germany regressing and being left behind.

Definitely an upgrade for us, because we have no defensive midfielders, but I wouldn’t get too excited. Similar player to Allan but worse with the ball.

Without more outs I'll be amazed if Lampard gets given more than 25m of that.
There will be no more outs.
If clubs wanted our players they would of stepped in before financial year end to try and get a cheaper price as we were desperate.
So the likes of Mina, Gomes etc etc wont be going anywere

Lads: Tyler Adams is a very limited but loveable footballer. He presses well, tackles well, but is pretty damn useless with the football. Spent the last 2 seasons in Germany regressing and being left behind.

Definitely an upgrade for us, because we have no defensive midfielders, but I wouldn’t get too excited. Similar player to Allan but worse with the ball.
The last thing we need is midfielders who are poor in possession.

….my own view is this lad is different gravy to Small. I think it’s a sign of the times that the very best youngsters will look to cash-in on their talent & I don’t really blame them.
You seem like a very learned fellow on such matters so I’ll defer to your judgement.

It’s very much the game in town and we’re not really in a position to do anything about it. Didn’t I read the league were going to cap the number of players you can have out on loan? Hopefully that will nip Chelsea’s youth-nicking strategy in the bud and help other PL teams keep their talent.

Limited but loveable probably describes every Everton fan favourite over the last 30 years. Sign him up.

You think this isn't the peak of natural selection? FOH

733251_700b.jpg
Is that Big Nev??

Status
Not open for further replies.