Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands giving it the "oh no we've lost £100m and can't pay more than £15m for Mr Ev" on the phone to them, all the while he's sitting on Dilbar with a big cigar in hand.
E27132FB-E7E3-4966-977C-13AAE8373C53.jpeg

Can confirm this is true. Also the yacht is called Ona now but I’m hearing he’s going to change it again to HMS Bramley Moore Dock

Everton Soares’ agent has flown to UK to hold talks with Everton ahead over a possible switch this month, according to Zero Hora journalist Pedro Ernesto Denardi.

The Merseyside club is said to be edging closer to completing the signing of the Brazilian winger, who has attracted interest from the club over the past couple weeks.
Brazilian newspaper UOL (via Star Sport) reported earlier this week that Everton are preparing an offer for the 23-y-o attacker before the end of the month, following a club meeting last week that ‘kept alive’ the interest in the player.

A deal is “very close” to being completed. However Inside Futbol states that Everton has not yet made an official offer, despite negotiations being concrete.

Fun fact, a girl I used to be seeing from birkenhead when I was younger ended up on fake taxi
Big fan . We must talk more in another thread .

Have West Ham , Arsenal or Spurs been linked with him ? If not what are the odds of them jumping in on the eleventh hour ?

Status
Not open for further replies.