Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Brazilian football season seems to go on all year round? They have games scheduled until May and the regular league is supposed to start again in May! Soares has made 53 club appearances since March 2019 + 6 for Brazil. Gremio have played 70 games in that time. 70 games in less than 11 months!

They have state leagues that run early in the year.

If top 4 was possible I would be all for signing players.

If this lad would be an end of season target then ok... sign him at the best price we can if gremio "need" the money then we may get value. But if he's available for 10m less in the summer then keep the powder dry. It doesn't look like we are offloading anyone so......

If top 4 was possible I would be all for signing players.

If this lad would be an end of season target then ok... sign him at the best price we can if gremio "need" the money then we may get value. But if he's available for 10m less in the summer then keep the powder dry. It doesn't look like we are offloading anyone so......

But tbf, we've seen it take Kean over half a season to settle. That is the one upside of buying in Jan, it gives foreign players 6 months to be slowly integrated into the country's way of football so they can hit the ground running right from the start of next season

If true and this is all just his Agent trying to get him a move im not really sure if he cares about upsetting a few Everton fans.

I heard that he has a fake agent. The one that reportedly flew over for talks with us is no longer his agent!

Typical Eberton transfer debacle.

It is difficult to tell on here but I assume you are joking

I wish I was joking. Reports said that his agent Gilmar Veloz was flying to UK to talk to us about the transfer of Everton.

https://gauchazh.clicrbs.com.br/col...m-clube-ingles-ck5qu2gjl027c01plpl6dimr3.html

however a few days later reports began to emerge (reportedly from Everton Soares himself) that Veloz is no longer his agent!!!

If this is "on" then I think it will happen in the summer - can't see it happening in this window

Latest from gremio - no official bid received for Everton Soares

However...The quote from Klauss Camara seems to be the same quote rehashed from Jan 14th.

ITS ON!!!!

Last edited:
It's annoying, you can't parse a paragraph written in Portuguese for mention of Everton with this player, because he is Everton!

I'd have thought if it was happening then there would be more coverage, although if I remember wasn't Iwobi a complete secret literally until the deal sheet went in when the window shut?

I'd have thought if it was happening then there would be more coverage, although if I remember wasn't Iwobi a complete secret literally until the deal sheet went in when the window shut?

I think the Iwobi one was quite out of character for us in recent times. There had been rumours in advance about most signings since Moyes. Moyes was noticeable for signings materialising out of thin air. If there was a rumour in those times I usually ignored it.

Status
Not open for further replies.