Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go on then.. name and shame her!

Not really naming and shaming her as she seems quite happy for it to he on the internet lol.

kimmie foxx is her "name".

I was working away in the isle of man and she got in touch with me to say she had the clap. Then claimed I'd given it to her. When I pointed out that if been checked just before I started seeing her and hadn't slept with anyone else. She replied with "oh, right must be the other lad I've been sleeping with" lol

Classy girl.

Isn’t it about time we missed out the middle man and started directly buying the best young players, from the best football nation in the world, at a relatively reasonable price before they prove themselves in Europe and then we have to pay the premium.

The list is literally endless for this but the likes of Richarlison, Neres, Fiminho, Marcelo, Fabinho, Willian, Allison, Coutinho, Jesus, Silva, Ederson, Casemiro.................all spring to mind without even thinking too hard.

You forgot Pele

Isn’t it about time we missed out the middle man and started directly buying the best young players, from the best football nation in the world, at a relatively reasonable price before they prove themselves in Europe and then we have to pay the premium.

The list is literally endless for this but the likes of Richarlison, Neres, Fiminho, Marcelo, Fabinho, Willian, Allison, Coutinho, Jesus, Silva, Ederson, Casemiro.................all spring to mind without even thinking too hard.

The difficulty is (and will get worse post brexit) that work permit issues start to factor in. It seemed Brands was keen on Gaich and the lad who played midfield (who's name eludes me). Finding a way around these regulations is probably the biggest task we have. But yes, the club need to be far more aggressive in terms of recruiting young talent, need to create more pathways and publicise the ones they have much better.

Just scored twice tonight to give Gremio a 2-1 comeback victory

shame we can`t seem arsed to spend 25m on him, because he doesnt have the PL pedigree or whatever that makes Iwobi cost 40

Just scored twice tonight to give Gremio a 2-1 comeback victory

shame we can`t seem arsed to spend 25m on him, because he doesnt have the PL pedigree or whatever that makes Iwobi cost 40
I dont think you understand numbers...

Iwobi cost 17 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.