Transfer Rumour Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probaly just become mates while on Brazil duty.

The players aren't briefed about transfer targets. May hear snippets but nothing more. Wouldn't read too much into it.

I'm not saying it's definite but if it was, everton soares would 100% be talking to richarlison about the club.

Everton the club wouldn't brief players on the transfers but players will talk to other players who are their friends, especially if they are at the club they are potentially moving too.

If you got a job offer to a different company and you had a mate working at the same company doing the job you've been offered. Would you not give them a call?

Again not saying it is happening but if it was richarlison would know about it in my opinion.

I'm not saying it's definite but if it was, everton soares would 100% be talking to richarlison about the club.

Everton the club wouldn't brief players on the transfers but players will talk to other players who are their friends, especially if they are at the club they are potentially moving too.

If you got a job offer to a different company and you had a mate working at the same company doing the job you've been offered. Would you not give them a call?

Again not saying it is happening but if it was richarlison would know about it in my opinion.
It's on.

If I'm honest I think if it was on It'd be more likely to happen in the summer. Unless we shift some players this window.

With us set to announce 110m loss can't see us spending much this window unfortunately.

Hopefully with the hummles deal and maybe a new sponsorship deal (usmanov) and hopefully we can get into Europe, which would boost our other sponsorship deals as well as the money from being in Europe. We can have a big summer coming up with anchelotti in charge but at the minute I'm afraid we are pretty much hamstrung financially.

Also when you have him messaging one of your players saying well done about a 1-0 win against Brighton and that player responding by saying "we are waiting for you". It feels like there is something in it to me anyway.
Probaly just become mates while on Brazil duty.

The players aren't briefed about transfer targets. May hear snippets but nothing more. Wouldn't read too much into it.
Didn't we have this in the summer with someone we were supposed to be signing?

I remain sceptical about us signing an attacking wide player before the gaps in central midfield are plugged.

The fascination many on here have is with the name rather than the player, I expect he is aware of us because of the name and Richarlison playing for him... there are countless hours of fun for them making jokes about the name.

If I'm honest I think if it was on It'd be more likely to happen in the summer. Unless we shift some players this window.

With us set to announce 110m loss can't see us spending much this window unfortunately.

Hopefully with the hummles deal and maybe a new sponsorship deal (usmanov) and hopefully we can get into Europe, which would boost our other sponsorship deals as well as the money from being in Europe. We can have a big summer coming up with anchelotti in charge but at the minute I'm afraid we are pretty much hamstrung financially.
Wouldn't it make more sense to happen now? I think Brazil season is done right now, he would be more apt to move when the season is done than in the middle of it, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.