Transfer Rumour Everton Soares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doubt this will happen, work permit issues, fee and wages.

For the reported 25m it will negate any form of work permit issue and I doubt his wages will be that much seeing as he's playing in Brazil atm.

Also 25m isn't exactly breaking the bank although with roumors of ffp being what they are we might have to sell someone first before we go for him.

So, apart from the fact that he won't get in the country, he will cost too much, and will want an unaffordable salary, do you foresee any other problems with this transfer?

Is it not just media hype from SA? Where has there been anything that seriously links him to us. Work permit though is the big issue.

For the reported 25m it will negate any form of work permit issue and I doubt his wages will be that much seeing as he's playing in Brazil atm.

Also 25m isn't exactly breaking the bank although with roumors of ffp being what they are we might have to sell someone first before we go for him.

But as i said above about media and sources in our club linking him?

Is it not just media hype from SA? Where has there been anything that seriously links him to us. Work permit though is the big issue.
Got no idea, mate. If the club really have a significant interest, then you'd assume there's a reasonable possibility that the obstacles can be overcome. Equally, if it's purely media hype, then as you say it might be a total non-starter. It just struck me as whimsically amusing that your post closed off every possible avenue. Nothing at all against you or your viewpoint, mate.

Glad to see us buying direct, rather than handing our rivals huge mark-ups.

My concern with this lad is (and I’m only going off what I’ve seen on YouTube), he looks a bit lightweight & a massive show pony. Not sure he’d pull half of that off in the EPL.

But as i said above about media and sources in our club linking him?

Well yes the main links seem to he coming from SA but he plays in Brazil, it would be strange if they weren't tbh.

Also when you have him messaging one of your players saying well done about a 1-0 win against Brighton and that player responding by saying "we are waiting for you". It feels like there is something in it to me anyway.

Well yes the main links seem to he coming from SA but he plays in Brazil, it would be strange if they weren't tbh.

Also when you have him messaging one of your players saying well done about a 1-0 win against Brighton and that player responding by saying "we are waiting for you". It feels like there is something in it to me anyway.

Probaly just become mates while on Brazil duty.

The players aren't briefed about transfer targets. May hear snippets but nothing more. Wouldn't read too much into it.

Got no idea, mate. If the club really have a significant interest, then you'd assume there's a reasonable possibility that the obstacles can be overcome. Equally, if it's purely media hype, then as you say it might be a total non-starter. It just struck me as whimsically amusing that your post closed off every possible avenue. Nothing at all against you or your viewpoint, mate.

No probs, just trying to ascertain if there is anything concrete in our supposed interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.