Confirmed Signing Everton Sign Wayne Rooney

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a sentimental old bugger, but even that being said when Wayne said he was wearing is Everton PJ's for 13 years that got me a bit.

He has make mistakes sure, name one person on the planet who has not?

The most talented english footballer of a generation, it's hard to criticise him for wanting to fulfil his potential and he has done that. Put yourself in his position, a lot of you may have done the same.

I am no longer a ST holder but I will 100% be at that first game when he comes back and I will be clapping him home.

Really really pleased to see him back in Royal blue and I hope for all concerned he gets to lift silverware with us.

@Mourinho's Men isn't a manc, he's clearly a Surrey teenager called Reuben or Tristram or something. Leader of his sixth form's young conservative association.

I heard this is him

IMG_4934.PNG

Although I'm not a massive fan of this signing, having: Baines, Davies, Rooney and Barkley around the club can only be a good thing.

Where on the depth chart is he? He's a central midfielder now, right? So is he ahead of Klaasen? Schneiderlin? Gueye? Davies? Barkley?

Can't believe how many people are excited by this. Have any of you actually watched United recently? Rooney has been rubbish. Slow, terrible first touch, out of breath after 10 minutes. What's good about this

There's a reason United gave him away for nothing.
How often do you watch manure then...just asking.

sigh....... fine.

i wonder how many goals he'll score for us? i'd be pretty surprised if he gets more than 10 next year.

I was neither massively for not against this signing, I thought it would be a no brainer if the price is right and wages were acceptable which I think both issues are.

What a great opportunity Wayne now has over the next 2/3 years to hopefully put in some match winning performances not only for his kids who must be absolutely buzzing with their dad playkng for Everton, but hopefully for a lot of us who might now get the chance to put to bed the kick in the sack that it was when he left us.

I hope he does absolutely amazing for us I really do.

A bizarre feeling but I feel very emotional that he has returned, probably becsuse when he left that's the most gutted I've ever felt as an Evertonian.

Status
Not open for further replies.