Homepage Update: Everton Sign Theo Walcott

Status
Not open for further replies.
MOM for me against Liverpool in the Cup where he terrorised them. Dropped the next match for the customary 0 shots on target under this dross Manager. Explain that one to me.

I don't like Sam. I don't understand Sam. So I can't.

Lookman played well in that game. But there's been several others where he didn't. He's going to be involved in almost every match day squad. I think there's a lot of hysteria considering the player has only 1 league goal.

I don't like Sam. I don't understand Sam. So I can't.

Correct

Lookman played well in that game. But there's been several others where he didn't. He's going to be involved in almost every match day squad. I think there's a lot of hysteria considering the player has only 1 league goal.

Should have got game time after that performance, otherwise what's the point?

We overpaid once again, to the detriment of a bright young talent who will ask to move again in the Summer.

Everton that.

Plenty of talent, but under the last 3 managers none of them have really shown that they are at the level to be regular starters (yet) with the exception of Pickford, Holgate and (to a lesser extent) Kenny.

Lookman blows hot and cold, he's like Deulofeu Mk II (albiet a more promising version), skilful and dangerous at times, but equally can be frustrating and loses possession a lot. Needs time.

Walcott offers some experience in a squad which is lacking a bit of it at the mo, I don't see the problem.

He knows the gaffer quite well then already.

“The Club has won trophies but I want them to win trophies now. The manager is very hungry and it’s just what I need. I’ve had a couple of chats with him and straightaway I felt that hunger and that desire that he wanted from me. I need that and I wanted that.

Personally pretty happy with him. He comes with loads of prem pedigree, pace and the ability to put the ball in the net. Plus his bird is a babe.

Status
Not open for further replies.