Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have heard Jim White has been moaning about fan power, well I would like to ask him what's wrong with fan power, surely isn't that what football is all about, us paying our hard earned money to go and watch the blues and be entertained and then passing out our opinions as fans. Long live fans power.

Fat Sam....

“The former England boss endured a fractious relationship with the club's hierarchy in recent weeks and was fuming after a re-structure of his backroom staff.

Everton's board exacted sweeping changes without Allardyce's input and the manager had said he was 'disgusted' at the failure to consult him.

'I'm shocked, disappointed and disgusted that the football club didn't have the decency to tell me, my Director of Football and my staff about the changes,' he had said.

'They must have been in the pipeline for a considerable time but no-one thought to tell me and my staff. I'm pretty disgusted.”

The ego of the man is incredible, why and on what planet would he have been consulted about board changes.......

I have done sympathy for him
When my employer sold their multi billion pound company to Kraft foods they told the stock market before me.
Even worse they never once asked me my opinion on the sale.

Koff SAM you weren’t told because you were getting sacked

This £6 million pay off, really was for us to be allowed to sack him, and he knows it.

Had he agreed to the 6 month deal, I think all would have been more calm.

I'm going to sit here and let it sink in. Six months of the most boring Football has finally ended. We need his successor in asap to cleanse our players of the rot and bring purpose back for them to realize the beautiful game.

Anyone else had " we've sacked Sam Alladyce, we've sacked Sam Alladyce "

In their heads all morning ?

Status
Not open for further replies.