Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably because they know Sam and we don't. I hated the style of play but think the level of abuse aimed at Sam was often too over top. Some of the gravy stuff was funny to start with but it became a pathetic way of getting cheap laughs. He's gone - time to drop the subject and move on.

That’s the only part I think goes against us

We should have kept the criticisms to football style , his communication style (pressers and motivational talks) and his attitude - not his appearance etc

Merry Christmas Evertonians! Though be prepared for the "be careful what you wish for you ungrateful ba#####s" media storm lol.

Fat Sam....

“The former England boss endured a fractious relationship with the club's hierarchy in recent weeks and was fuming after a re-structure of his backroom staff.

Everton's board exacted sweeping changes without Allardyce's input and the manager had said he was 'disgusted' at the failure to consult him.

'I'm shocked, disappointed and disgusted that the football club didn't have the decency to tell me, my Director of Football and my staff about the changes,' he had said.

'They must have been in the pipeline for a considerable time but no-one thought to tell me and my staff. I'm pretty disgusted.”

The ego of the man is incredible, why and on what planet would he have been consulted about board changes.......

What people in the media moaning are forgetting (or ignoring) is that we only wanted him on a 6 month deal, so we had no intention of him being here next season.

Only Sam’s greed at wanting a guaranteed extra years pay, plus our mid-season desperation, meant he had us over a barrel so got an 18 month deal.
Precisely, well said, been thinking and explaining this for days.
He screwed an extra 12 months pay out of Everton and fair play he utilised his position well.
Now we want to move on without him as planned and apparently we're a disgrace. Absolute whoppers.

its kinda mad how other fans and the media are against us with this, no other fan would want Big Sam as their manager and the media think 8th is good enough. I honestly cannot remember that the media were that botherd that Spurs sack villa boas and he was pushing for champ league.

Precisely, well said, been thinking and explaining this for days.
He screwed an extra 12 months pay out of Everton and fair play he utilised his position well.
Now we want to move on without him as planned and apparently we're a disgrace. Absolute whoppers.
next few weeks will be interesting to see what he comes out with.

Other teams fans saying what a wonderful job sam has done is getting on my nerves, the table reads well the games in front of ouir eyes don't and that's the point they are missing the patronising barstewards.

Fat Sam....

“The former England boss endured a fractious relationship with the club's hierarchy in recent weeks and was fuming after a re-structure of his backroom staff.

Everton's board exacted sweeping changes without Allardyce's input and the manager had said he was 'disgusted' at the failure to consult him.

'I'm shocked, disappointed and disgusted that the football club didn't have the decency to tell me, my Director of Football and my staff about the changes,' he had said.

'They must have been in the pipeline for a considerable time but no-one thought to tell me and my staff. I'm pretty disgusted.”

The ego of the man is incredible, why and on what planet would he have been consulted about board changes.......
His PR offensive has begun!

Status
Not open for further replies.