Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news although few doubted he was going. The club did it badly as usual but hey, they live in a ruthless cut throat world and the victims are handsomely paid off anyway. Talking about handsome, I hope Silva keeps up an impeccable physical appearance to avoid future cretinous abuse should his performance not meet expectations.

Other teams fans saying what a wonderful job sam has done is getting on my nerves, the table reads well the games in front of ouir eyes don't and that's the point they are missing the patronising barstewards.
That and the fact what we have seen would have been as good as it would ever get.

Good news although few doubted he was going. The club did it badly as usual but hey, they live in a ruthless cut throat world and the victims are handsomely paid off anyway. Talking about handsome, I hope Silva keeps up an impeccable physical appearance to avoid future cretinous abuse should his performance not meet expectations.
Does he wear brown shoes though?

next few weeks will be interesting to see what he comes out with.
Indeed.
The club have acted professionally and respectively. They have never released negative news about him. Thankfully most Evertonians are quite savvy and won't fall for all the BBC, Sky and BT bellwhiffery.

I think we ultimately got more then Burnley, due to the number of times we were on Tv, overall we got more money then our ranking in the league.

But look at Burnley's resources!

Before the final game;

Burnley

• Possible position: 7th
  • Possible merit payment: £27.1m
  • No. of live TV games/facility fees: 7/£12.4m
  • Total: £118.8m
Everton

• Possible position: 8th - 9th
  • Possible merit payment: £25.2m - £23.3m
  • No. of live TV games/facility fees: 20/£23.7m
  • Total: £128.1m - £126.2m

Seventh-place Burnley, who overcame the odds to secure a Europa League place this season, are estimated to finish with less money than the three sides directly below them in the league — Everton, Leicester and Newcastle — after only being selected for a live TV game seven times, the lowest of any team in the league.

West Ham’s strife-ridden season could not be perceived more differently from Burnley’s campaign, yet as they were shown on TV 18 times they will finish with more money at £122.1m. West Ham, who could still finish as low as 17th and as high as 10th, have as much as £13.6m to play for against Everton at home.

But look at Burnley's resources!

Before the final game;

Burnley

• Possible position: 7th
  • Possible merit payment: £27.1m
  • No. of live TV games/facility fees: 7/£12.4m
  • Total: £118.8m
Everton

• Possible position: 8th - 9th
  • Possible merit payment: £25.2m - £23.3m
  • No. of live TV games/facility fees: 20/£23.7m
  • Total: £128.1m - £126.2m

Seventh-place Burnley, who overcame the odds to secure a Europa League place this season, are estimated to finish with less money than the three sides directly below them in the league — Everton, Leicester and Newcastle — after only being selected for a live TV game seven times, the lowest of any team in the league.

West Ham’s strife-ridden season could not be perceived more differently from Burnley’s campaign, yet as they were shown on TV 18 times they will finish with more money at £122.1m. West Ham, who could still finish as low as 17th and as high as 10th, have as much as £13.6m to play for against Everton at home.

Burnley signed Lennon off our bench in January for nothing. We spent 50 mill on two forwards in Jan. Nobody else outside the top 6 spent that.

Other teams fans saying what a wonderful job sam has done is getting on my nerves, the table reads well the games in front of ouir eyes don't and that's the point they are missing the patronising barstewards.

My mates a united fan and was saying he thought he should have been given longer and at least another transfer window as he got us above where we should be from when he came in. He is usually (for a united fan at least) pretty good with his judgement but asked him if he would have him at united and it was then a resounding no. Funny that really.

Status
Not open for further replies.