Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening and reading to journalists about United yesterday going on how United deserve better than the style of football and how it's not entertaining .it was only a couple of weeks ago hoddle said if everton fans want entertainment they should go to the theatre ,one rule for one

Listening and reading to journalists about United yesterday going on how United deserve better than the style of football and how it's not entertaining .it was only a couple of weeks ago hoddle said if everton fans want entertainment they should go to the theatre ,one rule for one
Hoddle appears to hate us for some reason and he’s also a colossal helmet

I keep hearing commentators saying Well at least he shored up the defence at Everton.
As I recall the defence was dodgy as hell and if it wasn't for Pickford we'd have lost a lot more games.
He got the points required he does no more or no less. Everyone knew his history when he signed so to expect anything else was foolish.

Reactions: Tez

Most ex-pros make awful pundits. Their lack of knowledge about the game often astounds. They are also usually self-entitled bell whiffs

Whilst I agree that hurling abuse at anyone is good for much, I wonder how much of the Fan anger has tipped Moshiri's hand? Only he will know of course but for sure, some abuse could be considered over the top. (And I'm not innocent there either)
I think it depends booing managers decisions or bringing banners to the ground is fine. However chanting f off Sam Allardyce is in my opinion a bit too far, especially during the game. I think at the West Ham game it was perfectly justifiable, at the end of the Southampton game as well. But I just think there are better ways to express our frustration. Steve Walsh deserved far more abuse than big Sam.

YUgriuL.png

Status
Not open for further replies.