Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it wasn't the fact we signed him.More that we found ourselves in the position where he was an option.
With hindsight, perhaps there was a lot of knee-jerking at the end of November with regards to our position and I'll admit I was one of them.

Yet, the club allowed itself to get into a position whereby after Koeman was removed, they had no other real option than Sam - that's criminal.

Some may argue that the ship would have eventually steadied without him, but credit where credit is due, he steadied the ship like we required.

However, it was over a month after Koeman was axed before he eventually came in, so we certainly weren't competent in our approaches.

I reckon he’s sat on his arse somewhere just drinking gravy straight out the boat you know lol
He's been invited aboard Usmanov's yacht as a thanks for all the great work and football he fostered while here.

yacht_sharks_2.jpg

I keep hearing commentators saying Well at least he shored up the defence at Everton.
As I recall the defence was dodgy as hell and if it wasn't for Pickford we'd have lost a lot more games.

Status
Not open for further replies.