Homepage Update: Everton Sack Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
I cringe every time i read or hear anything he has to say not only because it is guaranteed to be absolute drivel but mostly as it is a painful reminder that this blurt was unbelievably once the actual Manager of Everton and fleeced us for about 9 million in just a few months.

So glad those days have gone and we have moved on positively. :)

i wonder when he will surface to abuse the fans, i will agree with much of it too. He was treated disgracefully.

i wonder when he will surface to abuse the fans, i will agree with much of it too. He was treated disgracefully.
He was the co presenter with Brazil on Talksport yesterday.

He was exceptionally dull, which was a surprise, as I thought he`d use it as a chance to stick the boot

What was very obvious, was the fact that he`s not used to starting the day at 6am lol

Speak of the devil

Jealous is what I feel. Massively disappointed,” Allardyce said. “That should be me there. Unfortunately because of the circumstances that wasn’t the case.

“One night I was playing golf - next day they said you can’t carry on. And I still don’t know why… because in the cold light of day, there was no substance, nothing behind it.

“If a bit more time was taken, a bit more patience, I believe I should still be the England manager.”

Status
Not open for further replies.