Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the players at Everton are too good to go down or so some say.

Other than how much they cost or past reputations I am waiting to see any signs that the bulk of players currently in the squad are anything other than relegation candidates.

That's what worries me too.

Dyche or TUCHEL

Big Sam is a joke appointment by a joke board just to save the positions of SW and BK. Embarassing and pathetic.

Jesus this is becoming tiresome.

They've had 6 weeks to find a 'top' name.

NEWS FLASH...nobody wants the job that's in that criteria!

Hence we go for plan b or c. It's the reality of where we are! Allardyce wouldn't of been my first choice, but we are in dire straights.

I'll be giving my full support until he gives me a reason not to. We cannot afford to be relegated.

The final nail in the coffin of the 'new era'. Nothing announces to the world that our ambition is no higher than the also-rans more than this. I'm at a loss to find the words for how bafflingly short-sighted this set of clowns are.

Allardyce leaves nothing but [Poor language removed] behind him everywhere he has been and this will be no different.

Sacking Koeman with no replacement ready in waiting, was a knee jerk decision.Now their bringing in Big Sam to bail them out of the mess, created by that knee jerk decision.If we got that replacement for Lukaku, then we wouldn't be in this mess right now.But i think the board seem to be making very short sighted knee jerk and myopic decisions, since Moshiri arrived.That is no way to run a football club.

Status
Not open for further replies.