Homepage Update: Everton reopen talks with Sam Allardyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god we really are in dire straights aren't we?Bending down on our knees, grovelling before that buffoon to manage us.But desperate times, require desperate measures i suppose.

This is great news to get home to!

I've called for Sam even when Fat Ron was here.

He will sort us out. A very good manager and we might actually win a Derby now!

I am so happy right now.
He’s won once in 31 outings against The Shiite IIRC.

Has He though? I can't remember him having a decent cup run other than 2004 league cup final.

yeah but look at the teams hes had. perennial strugglers , where staying up was the ONLY focus. if he gets us going early doors then he can have a go at a cup cant he.

In all the Moyes years with the stabilisation he did I was fairly sure we would never see Allardyce here, no matter what the press were hinting at. For me, its a sad day for Everton if he is hired. Everyone has their own opinion but it will be a dark day for the club if he does arrive.

Get in the bin.
Who's your choice mate?

And don't say Diego Simeone or Tuchel. They wouldn't touch the Everton job with a barge pole.

Big Sam is about par for us right now.

You'll all be changing your tune about him when we're 8th-10th by February.

Youth side in the bin, gobchite Nolan will be here, conceding last minute goals and all this whilst fleecing the club for all its worth, no thanks. Give Walter Smith a bell rather than this crook.

In all the Moyes years with the stabilisation he did I was fairly sure we would never see Allardyce here, no matter what the press were hinting at. For me, its a sad day for Everton if he is hired. Everyone has their own opinion but it will be a dark day for the club if he does arrive.

True but what choice do we have or been left with?

Status
Not open for further replies.