Homepage Update: Everton look to complete deal for Charlton starlet Konsa

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s 20 years of age with no PL experience and you want to stick him into our first team squad and hope he gets games ahead of Holgate Keane Williams Jags plus any other CB we may sign
He will be better off playing in the U23s and getting to know the set up and other players.
A loan move could work but why not just loan him back to Charlton straight away
I can say with certainty unless he is exceptional ( in which case bigger fish than us would have bought him ) he won’t be around our first team squad this season or next

Should only be signed if he's already good enough to feature in the first team squad. We'v signed far too many kids who are miles off being ready.

Signed Pickford - first choice keeper.
Signed Lookman - Everyone wants him to start
Signed Vlasic - Lots want him on the pitch
Signed Holgate - Already our best CB
Signed DCL - Improved massively already

Who have we signed that has been a flop? And have we signed many older players that have actually done anything?

I couldn`t see him going straight in alongside Holgate if signed.

He`d be one for sub appearance`s and next season.

Plus he`d also keep Lookman company off the pitch, as they`ve come through the Charlton youth set up together ( which could be another possible reason for him coming )

Karren Brady?

Ouchhhhhh, you defo would though wouldn’t you mate?

No way that Tory hag is 39?!

Oh hell yeah, sloppy 32nds notwithstanding.

No way is that old hag still 39.

She's 48 and married to former Canadian international (yeah, yeah, I know, so what?) Paul Peschisolido. Nevertheless.....

She needs to book herself in for a rhinoplasty, actually.

Frandels?!?!?!?

I couldn`t see him going straight in alongside Holgate if signed.

He`d be one for sub appearance`s and next season.

Plus he`d also keep Lookman company off the pitch, as they`ve come through the Charlton youth set up together ( which could be another possible reason for him coming )
Given the rumours of Lookmans homesickness that last point you made could be very valid as clubs have done this in the past.
I now of 3/4 occasions where clubs have signed Irish lads and signed their mate to keep him company
Arsenal done it with Kwame Ampadu and QPR done it with the Farrelly triplets

Given the rumours of Lookmans homesickness that last point you made could be very valid as clubs have done this in the past.
I now of 3/4 occasions where clubs have signed Irish lads and signed their mate to keep him company
Arsenal done it with Kwame Ampadu and QPR done it with the Farrelly triplets

Homesickness? Granted, there is a hefty language barrier between Scouse and Cockney, but it's not like he's gone to another country. On second thought....

He’s 20 years of age with no PL experience and you want to stick him into our first team squad and hope he gets games ahead of Holgate Keane Williams Jags plus any other CB we may sign
He will be better off playing in the U23s and getting to know the set up and other players.
A loan move could work but why not just loan him back to Charlton straight away
I can say with certainty unless he is exceptional ( in which case bigger fish than us would have bought him ) he won’t be around our first team squad this season or next
Arsenal have been watching him a lot apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.