Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree about another midfielder I think we need 2. And I hope 3 of siggurdsson, Gomes, Delph and Davies. Are out the door next summer. But we ain’t spending 60/70 mil in 2 centre mids. And if we buy Romeu( I wouidnt personally) for say 20/25Mil what Do we do witt Gbamin?

Buying a khedira for 18 months Cheaply gives Gbamin time to settle in and hopefully finally gets over his injuries. And then we can go and buy a really good young box to box midfielder for 40mil like soumare or Zakaria
A couple people thought I was joking in the summer when I said we needed about 4 CMs in the summer as one injury to any of our signings and the dross would be right back in. I still think we need someone who does the dirty work, a la Gueye. Basically make it impossible to come through the middle, push the ball and the play to the wings and have the CBs responsible to deal with the crosses. As it stands now, we don't stop attacks from anywhere.

Coleman Godfrey Holgate Digne
Allan Doucoure
James
Richarlison DCL Gordon
Its not the first 11 thats a problem...

Its the total lack of depth...and unwillingness to play Gordon + Nkounkou.
the team has a lack of trust in young players, not just Carlo. Kean barely got looks and now that he his getting them in France he’s bagging goals. In Nkounkou’s first prem game he barely had any touches as we looked to force it through the middle instead. Same thing is happening to Gordon but the take away is they’re young and need time

the team has a lack of trust in young players, not just Carlo. Kean barely got looks and now that he his getting them in France he’s bagging goals. In Nkounkou’s first prem game he barely had any touches as we looked to force it through the middle instead. Same thing is happening to Gordon but the take away is they’re young and need time
Which is madness because that literally was what Moshiri said Brands' remit was. Get young players for biggish fees but low wages and help them grow to either be successful with us or make us profit. And the 2 players who would make us the most money are the ones that fit that stance. Which we've moved almost completely away from.

Just don't get what is going on with this club honestly..

As others have said we are desperate for players with pace and power. I thought Carlo brought 2 fitness coaches with him. They need sacking and replaced because the fitness levels of our team is terrible. The midfield dosnt get up to support the top 2.

As others have said we are desperate for players with pace and power. I thought Carlo brought 2 fitness coaches with him. They need sacking and replaced because the fitness levels of our team is terrible. The midfield dosnt get up to support the top 2.
Defo said this so many times pace is everything in the premier league ,fitness levels look so bad especially against Leeds and Southampton come on we should be putting a bigger shift in than them ffs. Finch farm training needs addressing!

RB and LB needed asap if the back ups aren't deemed good enough.
RW also needed asap as well as CM.
Pace essential.

I think a right back who has the same impact as Digne should be top priority.

Emerson (Betis/Barca) or Dumfries (PSV) or Aarons (Norwich) all young, fast, assists and goals or two in them plus a vast improvement on Coleman and Kenny.

aarons? That would mean we would have two players of a 4 man defence that conceded 70 goals last season ...

Status
Not open for further replies.