Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
This season
Let's just do the math on that. Assuming DCL and Richarlison stay healthy King is probably going to be mostly coming off the bench. Meaning 30 minutes or so an appearance. Maybe he gets a few starts. I'm going to be generous and say he gets 5 starts plus subs in for the other 14 remaining league games. Still being generous lets call that 5 games of 90 minutes and 14 of 30. That's under a goal every two, way better than King has been in his career save for a single season four years ago. I just don't see it.

I'd be happy if he got 5 goals over the length of his stay.

Agreed but that doesn't change the situation today does it?

No it doesn't, and I actually like King, but don't think he is good enough for us. I think we should be expecting more, so I'm not going to just be happy to accept the mediocrity that we keep being lumped with.

giphy.gif
What is confusing about signing average players keeps you average? I mean we gush over Doucoure a lot but he's another good example of this theory.

Let's just do the math on that. Assuming DCL and Richarlison stay healthy King is probably going to be mostly coming off the bench. Meaning 30 minutes or so an appearance. Maybe he gets a few starts. I'm going to be generous and say he gets 5 starts plus subs in for the other 14 remaining league games. Still being generous lets call that 5 games of 90 minutes and 14 of 30. That's under a goal every two, way better than King has been in his career save for a single season four years ago. I just don't see it.

I'd be happy if he got 5 goals over the length of his stay.
He be playing with better player in a better team. Bournemouth where a streaky team where they win 5 the lose 9

Status
Not open for further replies.