Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha to be fair to me I’m not advocating Tosun either but I would have kept him instead of signing Josh King, the whole thing makes no sense.
Make sense to me. Swapping an immobile striker who offers nothing, for an attacker who can play across the entire front three, has pace and can at least cause some problems. King has done more than tosun.
It is an upgrade, it’s only for the bench, but an upgrade to the bench none the less

Tbf if King was 22 I'd be all for this. For exactly this reason.

I don’t think you can be that dogmatic mate, I think a blended approach has worked. TBH I think Carlo has looked at it and is going for Power, Atlethisim, Fight and Presence. He knew we were walked all over last season.

The Duke, Godfrey, Allan, King, all have those some or all of those qualities in different attributes.

I couldn't disagree more.

Tosun is useless. King at least has some pace and has scored more goals in this league than Tosun did for Beskitas in the Turkish league(lol).
Going to have to agree to disagree here mate, might be different types of player but both as bad as each other, Josh King has no goals or assists in the division below but apparently good enough for Everton. If we were letting Tosun go we should have had an upgrade coming in a week ago, instead were competing with relegation fodder for players ffs.

All the great things going on at Everton . Where’s Catcher ? ....where he is usually is . Composing his Liverpool articles. Couldn’t make it up . All his followers hanging on his made up statistics . Politics. Finance. History. Religion. Local and Scottish .Catcher knows it all . Sometimes football .

Going to have to agree to disagree here mate, might be different types of player but both as bad as each other, Josh King has no goals or assists in the division below but apparently good enough for Everton. If we were letting Tosun go we should have had an upgrade coming in a week ago, instead were competing with relegation fodder for players ffs.
He has hardly played in the championship this season, had a knock and then Covid

All the great things going on at Everton . Where’s Catcher ? ....where he is usually is . Composing his Liverpool articles. Couldn’t make it up . All his followers hanging on his made up statistics . Politics. Finance. History. Religion. Local and Scottish .Catcher knows it all . Sometimes football .
Hi mate. Who's your favourite player? Post loads plz.

Status
Not open for further replies.