Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Banes back until the end of the year .
For me its a no brainer...I am wondering what are the rules around it...technically he is a free player so could join at any time throughout the season. The only thing is if we have available spots still in the squad that we communicated to the league at the start of the season.

For me its a no brainer...I am wondering what are the rules around it...technically he is a free player so could join at any time throughout the season. The only thing is if we have available spots still in the squad that we communicated to the league at the start of the season.
We named 23 players in the squad, we have space.

I cant see it happening.

I think moving to a 3-4-3/3-5-2 will be more productive now.

Simple back 3 from Holgate, Godfrey, Mina, Keane and Branthwaite.

Wing backs:
Right - Coleman, Iwobi and Kenny
Left - Nkounkou, Delph and Bernard

We have options who can cover that position but we need to be drilled in the formation.

Digne is a huge loss but we have to pop plow on let's not moan like some

latest scuttlebuck I seen this morning was ISCO is a no but interest is still very much there for Alli. One thing for him he is young, only 24.

I think moving to a 3-4-3/3-5-2 will be more productive now.

Simple back 3 from Holgate, Godfrey, Mina, Keane and Branthwaite.

Wing backs:
Right - Coleman, Iwobi and Kenny
Left - Nkounkou, Delph and Bernard

We have options who can cover that position but we need to be drilled in the formation.

Digne is a huge loss but we have to pop plow on let's not moan like some

With those formations fast wingers will bypass midfield and the CBs will be in a mess.

I'm not a huge fan of dele Ali but people forget he was burgled and got beaten up in his own home earlier in the year, could be factor in not playing much....

Status
Not open for further replies.