Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think moving to a 3-4-3/3-5-2 will be more productive now.

Simple back 3 from Holgate, Godfrey, Mina, Keane and Branthwaite.

Wing backs:
Right - Coleman, Iwobi and Kenny
Left - Nkounkou, Delph and Bernard

We have options who can cover that position but we need to be drilled in the formation.

Digne is a huge loss but we have to pop plow on let's not moan like some

I think Kenny & Coleman both have to play in a back 4. Just not good enough (especially Kenny) as an attacking RWB.

I think Kenny & Coleman both have to play in a back 4. Just not good enough (especially Kenny) as an attacking RWB.
Thing is though that’s where he played last year for Schalke and was generally very good going forward.
Obviously the physical difference between the leagues needs taking into account

Thing is though that’s where he played last year for Schalke and was generally very good going forward.
Obviously the physical difference between the leagues needs taking into account
He just doesn’t have the pace to be tasked with getting forward and providing width while also covering the RB role.

I always thought if he was to progress enough to be a first team regular, he had to become outstanding on the ball and be able to really pass the ball with confidence and aggressiveness, kind of similar to Digne.

Yet to really see him unlock that part of his game in the senior side though.

I'd take Ali without hesitation. He needs a new enviroment and he's a talented player.
Dele had a half decent game midweek against weak European opposition but because of his poor form over the last 18 months he is still a long way from being a first team regular so a move would be good for him.

How much do you think he would be?

Dele had a half decent game midweek against weak European opposition but because of his poor form over the last 18 months he is still a long way from being a first team regular so a move would be good for him.

How much do you think he would be?
We'll swap Gylfi for him. Two overrated out of form attacking midfielders.

My mate is a big Spurs fan. Remember him saying a while ago when Dele Alli was in form and getting lots of plaudits that he's a player who looks quality on match of the day when he scores a few, but generally is pretty invisible when you watch him for 90 minutes and there were other players who were far more important to the team. When the goals dry up a bit, harder to justify a place in the team. Sounds a lot like what Siggy gets criticism for doesn't it?

My mate is a big Spurs fan. Remember him saying a while ago when Dele Alli was in form and getting lots of plaudits that he's a player who looks quality on match of the day when he scores a few, but generally is pretty invisible when you watch him for 90 minutes and there were other players who were far more important to the team. When the goals dry up a bit, harder to justify a place in the team. Sounds a lot like what Siggy gets criticism for doesn't it?

Siggurdsson was actually useful when he was scoring goals.

Its the fact those goals have dried up which makes him useless imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.