Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
I admit my finger isn't as on the pulse as it once was with respect to world football, but has Donnarumma done much apart from making his debut when he was 4? From what I've seen he's a bang average keeper with a massive reputation.

I've seen the Gana shout pop up a few times, too: No. Never go back. We did great business with him, let it end there.

As for Milik, he's just one of those players that I just feel like wouldn't work out at us, without much concrete justification to offer for that argument.

Personally I'd have Romero in at GK all day long. Ruiz would be a lovely CM option but I can't imagine him going for anything less than eye-watering cash, especially if we were looking at a Jan move. ST is always a tricky call; I'm hopeful that Kean will come back hungry and firing, but he probably won't, will he?

I admit my finger isn't as on the pulse as it once was with respect to world football, but has Donnarumma done much apart from making his debut when he was 4? From what I've seen he's a bang average keeper with a massive reputation.

I've seen the Gana shout pop up a few times, too: No. Never go back. We did great business with him, let it end there.

As for Milik, he's just one of those players that I just feel like wouldn't work out at us, without much concrete justification to offer for that argument.

Personally I'd have Romero in at GK all day long. Ruiz would be a lovely CM option but I can't imagine him going for anything less than eye-watering cash, especially if we were looking at a Jan move. ST is always a tricky call; I'm hopeful that Kean will come back hungry and firing, but he probably won't, will he?

Gave me a chuckle that.

Those who are creaming over the prospect of Donnarumma would be in for a sad awakening. The lad has more clangers in him than Pickford. Half decent keeper but the Everton da’s would hate him within one season.

Giroud is a no go - his missus turned us down a few years back. Giroud was at FF and everything and she pulled the plug.

Status
Not open for further replies.