Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

Says he enjoyed working with Ancelotti.

long time since I’ve seen him play and he’s 33. I’m not sure I’d be all that keen for us to make a move.

What's with the obsession with Lozano? He's not that young and he's not that good. But he would be expensive.

Iwobi 1 goal in 32 prem games

Lozano 8 goals in 32 serie a games

4 goals in his last 6 serie a games

Scored against Germany in the World Cup

He is 1 year older than iwobi

Napoli were keen to get rid before the season started

I would say he is an exciting player to watch and he is one of the biggest football stars in the Mexico national team similar to the adulation that James rodriguez has with colombia

Wolves took a gamble with jiminez and it worked

I would take a gamble on Lozano who brands has worked with before

I'm assuming the Daniel James loan is a joke in the Echo! We played wank and they still just got past us...insta star can go jump in the quays

Iwobi 1 goal in 32 prem games

Lozano 8 goals in 32 serie a games

4 goals in his last 6 serie a games

Scored against Germany in the World Cup

He is 1 year older than iwobi

Napoli were keen to get rid before the season started

I would say he is an exciting player to watch and he is one of the biggest football stars in the Mexico national team similar to the adulation that James rodriguez has with colombia

Wolves took a gamble with jiminez and it worked

I would take a gamble on Lozano who brands has worked with before
I'm pretty sure Brands has worked with him and said he's not for this league. He did similar with Bergwijn whose hot start predictably didn't last.

I'm assuming the Daniel James loan is a joke in the Echo! We played wank and they still just got past us...insta star can go jump in the quays

There's a good player in there, just very raw, if they'd be willing to cut their losses it could be bargain for some team willing to be patient with him. But we need a rapid winger to start straight away

Memphis depay linked on transfer tavern for 4.5m

1605813256438.png

Status
Not open for further replies.