Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben Godfrey, Jarrad Branthwaite, and Dominic Calvert Lewin would like a quiet word in your shell like
Godfrey was a premier league player who got relegated, Branthwaite was, what, League 1-2 when we signed him? DCL and Sheffield United was League 1 as well.

I mean the ones who are ready just for the simple step up, not years of getting them ready. Cahill came in, went right in.

That Justin at Leicester looks a player ,seemingly he can play both FB positions
However he did not stand out when he played against us recently
That Forfana CB had a good game as well ,although Chelsea looked a bit toothless in attack
Justin a really good signing... Maddison was a risk at 25M given his lack of experience but has turned out really well. I´d argue the other six listed arent good enough for where we want to get to... (Eze, Konsa, Cash, Watkins, Bowen, Adams)... albeit Cash would probably get in our side at the moment.

img_6299.jpg

I'm hearing the Stephan El Shaarawy rumours rattling around my bucket again.
He's bored of China and well over his injury problems from 4-5 years ago.
Still ony 28. Can play all the way across the front or in behind DCL.
He's looking for Uncle Carlo to reignite his career

Probably one more for summer but clips of that lad from Reading, Michael Olise have been floating around the tinterweb recently and he looks electric. £8 mil release clause. The championship has been rich with talent in recent years and they look more and more capable of stepping up immediately. Maddison, Eze, Justin etc.
Type of signing id love us to make

No. Like i said, the club signed him.

Ancelotti was Real head coach at the time of the signing but says club president Florentino Perez was behind the transfer.

"When Florentino buys a Norwegian footballer, you simply have to accept it," he writes in his book Quiet Leadership.

"Furthermore, the president decided that he would play three games with the first team as a public relations exercise".

Ancelotti added: "He could be the best player in the world, but I don't care because he was not a player who I asked for. That signing was to do with PR."

We wont be signing him.

lol Well that's me told.

Starting to lose hope that we might strengthen the 1st team this transfer window. The season might be a farce for unavoidable reasons but a nice proven striker would be good. Maybe next May will be the time of revolving doors.

Ive literally not written that...
Then why were you trying to sell Keane in December?

And in November you wrote that Keane was a total liability and you didn’t want him anywhere near the starting 11.

If you’ve always said he’s good with how Carlo sets us up, and you’re not advocating for a high line, then in what way is he a “total liability?”

He genuinely has been quality ever since Carlo has arrived.

Starting to lose hope that we might strengthen the 1st team this transfer window. The season might be a farce for unavoidable reasons but a nice proven striker would be good. Maybe next May will be the time of revolving doors.

A nice proven (premier League) striker doesn't cost any less than £60m.
A nice proven striker isn't going to come and sit on the bench which DCL (quite rightly) plays 90 mins each week.

We need someone better than Cenk Tosun, who is happy to play 2nd fiddle for the remainder of the season, who won't cost a huge fee or demand huge wages.

Status
Not open for further replies.