Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Real sociedad seem to be finalizing a loan with option to buy deal for Odengaard

We should get on that phone and offer a better deal

Have James call Martin and be like amigo, as a fellow victim of Zidane's bs favoritism, I feel your pain. Carletto will take you to the promised land

Real sociedad seem to be finalizing a loan with option to buy deal for Odengaard

Have James call Martin and be like amigo, as a fellow victim of Zidane's bs favoritism, I feel your pain. Carletto will take you to the promised land
He will start every week for them.

Just like Jovic, players who are struggling for game time will join a team where they will play, every week.

Nobody could say Odengaard would play every week for us, so why would he swap Reals bench for ours?

He was the main man there, adored by the fans, they're a top club, one of the nicest places in the world to live.

It's the same as Jovic. People think we should get them both but they're going back to where they want to be.

They said in the AGM they're not really looking to strengthen so why did you have hope anyway?
What on Earth else do you expect them to say?

"We're really in need of a pacy, versatile goalscorer who is equally comfortable playing centrally and also out wider to the right. Hopefully the players that fit this description will be available at a keen price and their current clubs won't use our distinct need as an excuse to inflate the transfer fee."

Regardless of whether we need players or not, Brands should always be giving the same answer as that given at the AGM whenever someone asks "Will you be looking to buy during the next window?"

What on Earth else do you expect them to say?

"We're really in need of a pacy, versatile goalscorer who is equally comfortable playing centrally and also out wider to the right. Hopefully the players that fit this description will be available at a keen price and their current clubs won't use our distinct need as an excuse to inflate the transfer fee."

Regardless of whether we need players or not, Brands should always be giving the same answer as that given at the AGM whenever someone asks "Will you be looking to buy during the next window?"

He can quite easily not say we're not really looking to strengthen.

Bernard isn't going anywhere is he?

Really thought he would be the easy one to shift but our supreme leader can't even ship him never mind the likes of Bolasie and Besic.
Have you even considered the possibility that the management team don't actually want to ship him?

He's taken part in over half of our games this season. He isn't exactly surplus to requirements. If he were to go we would need to replace him.

All clubs should always be looking to strengthen.

Whether there is a deal to be had at a particular point in time is another thing, but always be looking, and no shame in saying that.

He doesn't need to expand on what players or position

Trouble is, he hasn't featured in the matchday squad for Reading since playing as a LB in mid December. I don't think he's injured.

If he's fit his loan needs cancelling and a club who need a left sided CB should take him.

We paid decent money (6 or 7 mil as I recall) and need to see something back.
Not sure what the terms of the loan were but if he isn't even making the match day squads we should at least be speaking to them to see what can be done.

This loan is turning out as bad as Galloways to West Brom.

I'd assumed that Don Carlo would have made a pitch to young Milanese keeper, Donnasummer.
Though their title challenge may encourage him to stay at the San Siro
He will never leave AC in my opinion, they will never let it happen without offering the world. Raiola will make them cough up serious dough so he can get his fill.

Status
Not open for further replies.