Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain’t he naturally a CB?

Plays CB and RB.

Ive always said he looks best imo at right back.

Those 6 players, including Olsen who is only on loan, will set us back £150m. That is possibly doable within 18 months, which gives us 4 transfer windows including this one.

We may actually need a slightly bigger squad then assuming Carlo is still here and we have Europe.

I think it would be Bernard out with Olsen in and some cash to us.

Agree it will be more likely within 18months, snag is that if we cant sell some of those players soon they will go on frees. Better to sell now and reinvest i think.

The outgoings would probably cover half of the expenditure with a mix of transfer fees and wages. My guess is that those outs + £70mil in transfer fees would cover the incomings.

For some reason Zat is obsessed with us collecting CBs this window.

Its very weird.

I mean how many people look at our squad and think "Yep, could defo do with another CB, I don't think 6 is enough!"

Mina
Keane
Godfrey
Holgate
Branthwaite

= 5 centre backs...not sure where you get 6 from?

Also, as ive posted many times in the past, Id have Militao as a right back.

Its a perfect signing if were going to stick to this same defensive setup....if not then we should go for Emerson.

Plays CB and RB.

Ive always said he looks best imo at right back.

I think it would be Bernard out with Olsen in and some cash to us.

Agree it will be more likely within 18months, snag is that if we cant sell some of those players soon they will go on frees. Better to sell now and reinvest i think.

The outgoings would probably cover half of the expenditure with a mix of transfer fees and wages. My guess is that those outs + £70mil in transfer fees would cover the incomings.

Mina
Keane
Godfrey
Holgate
Branthwaite

= 5 centre backs...not sure where you get 6 from?

Also, as ive posted many times in the past, Id have Militao as a right back.

Its a perfect signing if were going to stick to this same defensive setup....if not then we should go for Emerson.
Gibson as cover? You can’t get a experienced CB to play 6th choice. Youth need to pay there part in back up, else when else they meant to get a go?

15 players need to be moved on...probably 16 if you include Kean.

Bolasie
Besic
Connolly
Bowler
Sigurdsson
Bernard
Tosun
Delph
Coleman
Kenny
Lossl
Baningime
Gibson
Gomes
Davies

The sooner we csn offload these chaps and bring in replacements the better.

We really need to move a handful on this window and the rest in the summer.
Zat that's is woeful posting
I would bet my house on
Siggy
Coleman
Gomes
Davies
Delph
Gibson
Will not be allowed leave .even if money is offered

Is top 4 champions league, lose the qualifier and you’ve achieved zero.

I think the table is taking shape, Leicester, Liverpool, city and Utd starting to seriously crank. It’s a Europa spot, can’t see top 4 at all. And wouldn’t want to spend loads on potentially average players as that’s never worked (kean - no, Walcott - no, Tosun - no) for us. Got to show some patience unfortunately.

if you move two, I’ll be amazed for all of the reasons countlessly discussed here.
Have you actually looked at the table
I mean really looked .judging by the bit in bold I doubt it
We win our game in hand we go third
Leicester next 2 games are Chelsea and away to us
The scum are hitting a bad patch (have not scored in three ) so it looks like the drugs are starting to wear off
Its only City and United that are showing real form

Have you actually looked at the table
I mean really looked .judging by the bit in bold I doubt it
We win our game in hand we go third
Leicester next 2 games are Chelsea and away to us
The scum are hitting a bad patch (have not scored in three ) so it looks like the drugs are starting to wear off
Its only City and United that are showing real form
Be a point clear with 2 games in hand beating West Ham and Leeds at home. Just saying.

If there's any money about, it's really worth considering the market now with clubs so cash-strapped in Italy and Spain particularly. They'll get desperate late January and bargains could be had.

I really do feel this is a chance to push on. Even the rescheduled fixtures have helped us a bit by potentially pushing more games beyond January to benefit from new additions this month.

We usually have shocking starts and the season is over by September. This time we've had a fantastic start. Capitalise on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.