Everton January transfer window 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that was in no way abramovich
I don't think Ancelotti could have stopped that one if he'd walked into Abramovich's office with a thermal detonator.

Was still a ropey January signing with Ancelotti as boss.

If there's one thing we've seen over the last few years it's that as fans we like to nominate different people as being responsible for a signing depending on whether it's a success or failure and who we've got the knives out for.

Thoughts on this, pick up Mario Balotelli for a year just as competition up top? Jenk just doesn't do anything for me, despite being a big fan of his Morrie's matchday hair.

No.

Massive wages. Chronically unfit. Terrible personality to be adding to the squad (not the 'bad guy' thing, just this isn't a squad of egos).

Isn't that good and would need ages to get fit.

Pointless.

No.

Massive wages. Chronically unfit. Terrible personality to be adding to the squad (not the 'bad guy' thing, just this isn't a squad of egos).

Isn't that good and would need ages to get fit.

Pointless.

Agree with all that bar the massive wages. I think he was on less than 30k a week at his last club and that didn't end well so I doubt there's much negotiating power behind him.

What a sport where 30k a week is less than average though :Blink:

Was still a ropey January signing with Ancelotti as boss.

If there's one thing we've seen over the last few years it's that as fans we like to nominate different people as being responsible for a signing depending on whether it's a success or failure and who we've got the knives out for.

There's definite truth to this, but context does also matter. No one is likely to credit Brands with Allan or Rodriguez. Similarly, the Torres signing had Abramovich's thumbs all over it.

From my Ligue 1 players we should get summary;

Fulgini - plays with Santamaria, very underrated and a future star, he's a very good dribbler and moves play to the pitch fast, powerful guy that is solid defensively - as above not sure, for me he is a must sign, wouldn't be suprised if he joins a team like Sevilla and is quoted at £50mil next summer - is out of contract next year, we could get him for €10mil

Genuine future superstar

From my Ligue 1 players we should get summary;

Fulgini - plays with Santamaria, very underrated and a future star, he's a very good dribbler and moves play to the pitch fast, powerful guy that is solid defensively - as above not sure, for me he is a must sign, wouldn't be suprised if he joins a team like Sevilla and is quoted at £50mil next summer - is out of contract next year, we could get him for €10mil

Genuine future superstar

24 years old - he better get a move on

Status
Not open for further replies.