Everton January 2022 Transfer Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenToffee79

Player Valuation: £950k
sounds like we will be stuck with moise kean after his 2 year loan with juventus expires, can't see them exercising the option to sign him on a permanent basis if juventus are spending 75 mil on another striker

when kean returns he will have 1 year left on his contract and his value will have dipped signficantly

great business again
Yeah few points ,they have an obligation to buy for £28m this with the loan fees comes to 35m ,whether he stinks the place out or not,but nice take

I see no clauses listed.

Over to you EDL.

Pardon? You said:

From what I read it was just a straight up obligation.

No clauses.

This is from the Juve press release: "The agreement entails the obligation for Juventus to definitely acquire the player’s registrations rights, subject to the achievement of certain given sporting objectives by the end of the season 2022/2023."

OneTrueLegend

Player Valuation: £35m
Being linked with Dele Ali on loan. Imagine if, given the choice of; Newcastle, Brighton, Burnley, Southampton and picking us, with no manager and in free fall.

It’s certainly a position we need options in, I wouldn’t be opposed to it on loan. Even if it just takes him away from one of our relegation rivals.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...swoop-to-sign-tottenham-midfielder-dele-alli/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks