Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Iwobi
Davies
Allan
Gbamin

Sigurdsson, Delph, Tosun, Kenny out of contract in the summer

Townsend, Coleman, Rondon out when their contracts expire.

We absolutely must overhaul the squad now.
fear though not many of those will leave this window.
Holgate maybe but we are not entertaining a loan. Tosun wants to stay. Not sure what will happen with Gbamin maybe a loan.

Now Digne's gone...need to move on:

Mina
Keane
Holgate
Gomes
Iwobi
Davies
Allan
Gbamin

Sigurdsson, Delph, Tosun, Kenny out of contract in the summer

Townsend, Coleman, Rondon out when their contracts expire.

We absolutely must overhaul the squad now.

I
I reckon if we sell all of them on before the window closes Zat, we can tell the PL we dont have enough players to put out a side and get our games postponed indefinitely.

I like your thinking mate!

I feel like we've regressed, from Moyes shopping in Kwik-Save, then progress to Tesco finest, to splashing dosh in Waitrose to eventually Selfridges and Harrods to back to Netto ffs!

Profligacy during early Mosh and Koeman era has really brought us down to earth with a cheap bag for life.

Just shows, be careful what you wish for.

Rafael out
So because Moyes did a decent job with little money, and Koeman and Walsh wasted Moshiri’s money, you want to sack Benitez?

I don’t see a connection there.

So because Moyes did a decent job with little money, and Koeman and Walsh wasted Moshiri’s money, you want to sack Benitez?

I don’t see a connection there.
Benitez needs to show he can organise a defence. We seem to have a good spirit, the players seem to want to play for him. I don't think he's doomed yet, but he doesn't have long left if results don't improve.

Linked with any defenders who can defend set pieces yet >
worryingly not really. I think this very much depends on whether we get a good offer for Holgate or Mina.
so personally expect something to happen at the end of the window or not happening at all.

see tentative links in the NL press linking Newcastle with Wijnaldum / vd Beek.
so standby Longstaff to us ........

Benitez needs to show he can organise a defence. We seem to have a good spirit, the players seem to want to play for him. I don't think he's doomed yet, but he doesn't have long left if results don't improve.
I’m not arguing about that, I just don’t see the correlation being attempted at putting Koeman, Walsh and Moshiri’s failures on him.

I’m not arguing about that, I just don’t see the correlation being attempted at putting Koeman, Walsh and Moshiri’s failures on him.
I suppose theoretically a genius manager could get some kind of tune out of our squad. I thought Ancelotti would do that as he's such a great man manager, but even he gave up and turned into Sam Allardyce so I agree with you, the inherited squad is pants and can't be blamed on Benitez.

I feel like we've regressed, from Moyes shopping in Kwik-Save, then progress to Tesco finest, to splashing dosh in Waitrose to eventually Selfridges and Harrods to back to Netto ffs!

Profligacy during early Mosh and Koeman era has really brought us down to earth with a cheap bag for life.

Just shows, be careful what you wish for.

Rafael out

Cool metaphor. Though buying Rondon is more like eating cigarettes out of a trashcan.

Status
Not open for further replies.