Everton injury analysis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anybody remember when we lost that fitness coach?[/QUOTE

Danny Donachie resigned as head of medicine in December, while conditioning coach Steve Tashjian left in the summer and another fitness coach, Dave Billows, before that.

Problem is it effects us more because of lack of quality in depth in the squad
I would agree in part.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it, but if I'm not feeling mentally 100%, perhaps I don't work quite as well as I normally would.

Does the same apply to players? Regardless of the wages, they probably still have family issues that could bring them down. That surely would have an effect on the pitch.

Of course we never find out about such stuff, but even if they've had a newborn, are they up all night with it like the rest of us are?

What I've gone all round the houses to say is, perhaps physical fitness is only half the story.

I would agree in part.

Perhaps I'm overthinking it, but if I'm not feeling mentally 100%, perhaps I don't work quite as well as I normally would.

Does the same apply to players? Regardless of the wages, they probably still have family issues that could bring them down. That surely would have an effect on the pitch.

Of course we never find out about such stuff, but even if they've had a newborn, are they up all night with it like the rest of us are?

What I've gone all round the houses to say is, perhaps physical fitness is only half the story.

Must do. Like DiMaria is still upset after his house was robbed apparently, or his wife is or something. I reckon Baines is worried about learning a new song or something.

I would agree in part.

Would imagine they suffer the same problems as what we do in normal life. We only see the tip of the iceberg, we miss the stuff behind the scenes at the club or in there personal lives that could have an effect

Name: @orly
Injury: Soul crushed by El Fraudo's ineptitude
Duration: Entire season and beyond

I would agree in part.

Agree, apparently Livermore's recent drug issues are meant to be related to some family issues he was having off pitch - still stupid but not uncommon for people to try to cope with personal problems by abusing drugs/alcohol.

One thing I was hugely impressed with Rom was his ability to play, and play well, after the death of his very close friend Malanda.

Status
Not open for further replies.