Everton. I hate you. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely don’t like a single player in the squad apart from the old heads (Baines, Jags and Coleman) who haven’t got long left. It’s hard to have a connection when you feel total apathy to an entire matchday squad week in week out.

They just have nothing, no edge, no quirks, no effort and no good moments.
Oh don’t worry. They will all get new deals like all our players do until they physically cannot walk anymore

It feels like we are in a Sunderlandesque death spiral that is impossible to break out of. Neither changing manager or lashing money on players has made any difference.
There is an inevitability about where this is all heading.
So sad, but it feels like our destiny.

Bad decisions from top to bottom
Money wasted on players
Players who are mercenaries who seemingly couldn't care less.
Chopping and changing coaches who are all inadequate

It does look Sunderland-esque. I expect we will survive this season but we are circling the plug hole to be honest.

It feels like we are in a Sunderlandesque death spiral that is impossible to break out of. Neither changing manager or lashing money on players has made any difference.
There is an inevitability about where this is all heading.
So sad, but it feels like our destiny.
Been saying this since Martinez's demise - criminal mis management at all levels of the club and no solution to be seen anywhere.

Love Everton's official website.

In true North Korean fashion, reality is ignored, and it's all Gala dinners, and the CEO promising European football.

We are all starving, but the club tell's us 'it's a bumper harvest' .

:rant:

I genuinely don’t like a single player in the squad apart from the old heads (Baines, Jags and Coleman) who haven’t got long left.

“Baines is one of us” set the club back years and we didn’t even know it. Whether he was right or wrong in that instance, the support rushed to his side and I think encouraged all the diva behavior and not being arsed and undermining managers by the players (including Baines) that has followed.

Let's wait and see what happens with utd and I'll get back to you. We played so well recently I'm not ready to accept that it was just a blip in an otherwise disappointing season.

Hopefully a clear out in the summer sends out a message that previous regimes are now definitely over and this inconsistency and non performances are also on the way out. Hopefully 3 or 4 quality additions will bring with it a new culture and mindset

Status
Not open for further replies.