Everton. I hate you. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmmmsnouts

Player Valuation: £40m
Wanted to add on to the original thread but it got locked.

So much tosh. Can’t play for any manager. Taking up space and wasting money. Utter disgrace. Turned the game off after 30 minutes and a flood of profanity in front of my 2-year-old. Ruined another Sunday.

I too turned the game off (and before the haters come on, I am 4000 miles away).

Not just because of the turgid clueless football but I could not stand spittin' jimmy carraghers voice any longer. That is not a team, injuries or not, that is 11 individuals all wearing the same colour shirt. Two weeks to prepare and that is the best we can do.

I too hate Everton right now!

I've just reached saturation point with the club to the stage that for the first time in my life I'm not only contemplating not renewing my season ticket next year but seeing lots of things to be positive about not doing so. I really don't like being this negative about going the game and the club in general but it just feels like a chore these days and has done for years. I'd sooner somebody else got to go who doesn't have the idealism ground out of them yet like I do. It makes me really sad that I've reached this stage. I don't "hate" the club or anything silly like that, I wish I did because maybe then us being so bad wouldn't hurt so much......:(

I’m considering giving up, don’t think there’s a chance for us to be competitive ever again.

And realistic view is that we’re slowly heading for relegation. Pathetic board, constantly making poor personal decisions and squad full of pathetic players who’re not arsed. Recipe for a disaster. We could easily become Villa soon.

I don't hate the team, I love the team. Been a fan since 2011, so not anywhere near as many years as most of you. I'm at a point again this season where I don't want to watch them anymore. Between the poor footballing and the blatant ref bias against us in every match, it's made the games almost unwatchable for me.

I'm not giving up on the club, but I don't want to be depressed every weekend either. Last season after a while I stopped watching Everton games and only watched La Liga games, but checked up on Everton scores, etc. through the forums. COYB

Status
Not open for further replies.