Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does it matter where he's from? He's a rs and supporter of the club. All this chat that he's not from the city is another tactic to divert the blame. What about all the vermin standing next to him cheering him on? I bet they're from Lancashire too right.

Always looking to pass on the blame, disgusting creatures.
Funny how they call out their own fans from outside the city when something goes wrong but when you give them a bit of stick about the said same fans at their games it's all ' We're a global club lad ' they can't have it both ways.

Funny how they call out their own fans from outside the city when something goes wrong but when you give them a bit of stick about the said same fans at their games it's all ' We're a global club lad ' they can't have it both ways.

Oh that bitter RS journo, Tony sommet, was on TS this morning saying the riots and fire starting was a tiny % of their support, "Because we have millions worldwide".

When I said to a kopite that you have a history for unsavoury incidents. His reply was, every club has idiots following them, it’s just that we have such a massive support, we have a larger share. I immediately replied what about United, they’ve got the biggest fanbase and don’t get involved in anywhere near the incidences you have? No reply.

Oh that bitter RS journo, Tony sommet, was on TS this morning saying the riots and fire starting was a tiny % of their support, "Because we have millions worldwide".
I didnt hear it... Im amazed for someone as sentimental as he usually is, he wasnt appalled by the violation of our waterfront's world renowned icon - even if it is ours. His past apologies for their misdemeanours have always been diluted with mitigation so...etc etc. The footage doesnt lie though.

I didnt hear it... Im amazed for someone as sentimental as he usually is, he wasnt appalled by the violation of our waterfront's world renowned icon. His past apologies for their misdemeanours have always been diluted with mitigation so...etc etc. The footage doesnt lie though.

It was on in the background, so wouldnt post what I think he said about the incident(s), but he deffo said the bit I did post.

That may very well be the case, but, there were not millions of them there at the riots. What the fact really is, is that those who were there, actually represented 100% of the number creating the riots.That is undeniable. He also omitted to state that those in attendance should not have been there in any case.

He's one of the worst. Wouldn't be adverse to clubbing him with a brick.
Or bricking him with a club?
BTW I have an ex son in law who is a RS fanboy (who never goes) who is a total waste of space, and unfortunately, my only grandson is his clone. My daughter, who has no interest in footie, despairs of him. I expected it.....sigh.....

Disgraceful although I doubt very much that whoever fired the firework even knew it was the EFC office
BTW by Friday afternoon LFC had received congratulation messages from dozens of clubs in the UK and abroad. One notable club was missing.
Ah, I see now. As the idiot might not have known the building belonged to EFC, that means there is no problem. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news to you, but wilful and deliberate attempt to damage any property is an unlawful offence, whether or not the owners are known or not.
What if Solihull Moors didn't send your lot a kissogram, are you going to torch Birmingham? What pathetic excusing is that !

Maybe we could get them a cake.

How about a personalised one to every fan, I was thinking this where we just change the name for each supporter:

Screenshot_20200628-172146_Chrome.jpg

If they get parole that is...

Status
Not open for further replies.