Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I said to a kopite that you have a history for unsavoury incidents. His reply was, every club has idiots following them, it’s just that we have such a massive support, we have a larger share. I immediately replied what about United, they’ve got the biggest fanbase and don’t get involved in anywhere near the incidences you have? No reply.

They just don't get it, almost every supporter from any other club would have disowned the blokes causing trouble, yet immediately their brethren were online praising the actions or ambivalent because 'what do we expect when the building is blue' (even though it wasn't as well documented for forces week).

Scientology have got nothing on this cult when it comes to closing ranks, which means they'll never learn.

You know that for a fact? More likely BS dreamt up by SOS or general RS mutants which you lot swallow hook line and sinker.

Are you not utterly ashamed at what your supporters have done?

Please remove this clown roydo, I'm not bothering with a response of them calling us bitter when their fans are the bitter ones.

Disgraceful although I doubt very much that whoever fired the firework even knew it was the EFC office
BTW by Friday afternoon LFC had received congratulation messages from dozens of clubs in the UK and abroad. One notable club was missing.

Yes well done on your title, even if it is an asterisk I'm sure you'll count it. Now on behalf of your fans, since you put yourself on here, are you going to apologise for all the carnage, the stabbing, the littering, the damage to the vehicles, the arson and for policemen being attacked , during what should have been a peaceful, joyous celebration.

There's so much hypocrisy in here.

If Everton had just won the league after all of these years, can you imagine the scenes? Yes we wouldn't have targetted the Liver Building but there's the same fair amount of scumbags in our fanbase too that may have done something to their L1 shop or something similar to rub it in to their rivals.

How can you sit there and slam them for ignoring lockdown rules. If Everton won the league, it would be the exact same end result.

They're not scum or some different breed, they're your neighbours, your friends etc...

Don't hate on them, it's just bitter. They're enjoying their moment and hopefully one day we'll get ours.
I cannot be on GOT to post often, so forgive me if this had its full, and rightful bombardment.
We are not discussing or trying to second guess what EFC fans MIGHT do in such an event. What we are doing is discussing what the scum lfc fans actually DID do. Stay on topic and don't try to diverse.

No I was asking what has happened that the sister club in the city didn't have the grace to say well done. That was before the Pier Head incident, and I doubt anyone at that even knew what Everton had or had not done. I am saying that there is bitterness and asking why

Zzzz I'm sorry you're too stupid to engage with

Another kopite said to me, how do you know they were Liverpool fans? Deluded yes I know. I said it’s funny you were bragging last year that you had 100k ‘fans’ in Madrid. Now because they have shamed your club on their doorstep , you’re trying to disassociate them from your club. Another no reply.

I mean then all wearing Liverpool tops and using red flares isn't concrete evidence.

Re previous remarks.
I joined this forum last year after the Anfield derby. I made no secret that I was a red.
I offered an outside view of the team you put out that night and got hammered for it. Funnily enough every point I made has been echoed by others here afterwards.
I've been a red for over 50 years but my initial times was at Goodison in the days of Alex Young and Roy Vernon.
I have always wanted both clubs to do well . So do most reds I know.
The great majority of reds get worked up about Chelsea and United. The idiot who caused the fire will be rejected by the massive majority of LFC fans.
I really do admire the way Blues support the club through thick and thin.
But what does disturb me is the bitterness that seems to come our way.
Before last week's derby there were some awful posts. Plus the usual fantasy about VAR and all that ( have you guys actually seen the stats about VAR outcomes this season?).
I hope you get some European football. But believe me the Europa League is a poisoned chalice.

They just don't get it, almost every supporter from any other club would have disowned the blokes causing trouble, yet immediately their brethren were online praising the actions or ambivalent because 'what do we expect when the building is blue' (even though it wasn't as well documented for forces week).

Scientology have got nothing on this cult when it comes to closing ranks, which means they'll never learn.
I wonder if there may be some not insignificant amount of Liverpool supporters in the States and MAGA idiots..?

If Everton had just won the league after all of these years, can you imagine the scenes? Yes we wouldn't have targetted the Liver Building but there's the same fair amount of scumbags in our fanbase too that may have done something to their L1 shop or something similar to rub it in to their rivals.

How can you sit there and slam them for ignoring lockdown rules. If Everton won the league, it would be the exact same end result.

They're not scum or some different breed, they're your neighbours, your friends etc...

Don't hate on them, it's just bitter. They're enjoying their moment and hopefully one day we'll get ours.

Ok, please jot down all the incidents in the past where everton fans have behaved as such which leads you to believe we would act like that?!!

Think it's disgraceful that you would think our fans would act the same as theirs, give your head a wobble ffs the two sets of fans couldn't be any different.

No I was asking what has happened that the sister club in the city didn't have the grace to say well done. That was before the Pier Head incident, and I doubt anyone at that even knew what Everton had or had not done. I am saying that there is bitterness and asking why
Why should we say we'll done? Can you give me 1 good reason why Everton should do anything respectful to Liverpool? You win the CL and vandalized our tower you won the PL and you wrecked the city including our HQ. Maybe if Liverpool can win something and win gracefully then others might start respecting you. You got us banned from Europe maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember any apologies to Everton from Liverpool after you ruined arguably our greatest ever teams chance at Europe. WE OWE YOU NOTHING.

Probably a Chelsea fan mate, same colour shirt.arguing with a red mate yesterday, trying to tell me it was red and blues the other night causing carnage, usually a sensible fella, but as soon as it turns to football changes personality.
Told him to behave, why would an Evertonian try to burn down the Liver Buildings our HQ.
It's actually amazing what bias can do to a human being isn't it.

I cannot be on GOT to post often, so forgive me if this had its full, and rightful bombardment.
We are not discussing or trying to second guess what EFC fans MIGHT do in such an event. What we are doing is discussing what the scum lfc fans actually DID do. Stay on topic and don't try to diverse.
Don’t bother with Mosh Pit he can’t even spell his name right, his name is [Poor language removed] Pot. !!

HMMMM, They are "enjoying their moment".
How? Attempting arson and attempting to damage our City landmark. Mass gatherings with restrictions still in place. Attacking Police, Fire and Ambulance services and adding to the burden of all NHS employees. Attacking their fellow fans,creating mess mayhem and damage through drunken irresponsibility. Leaving a mountain of debris and litter for somebody else to clear up during a period of needing everywhere to be clean in order to help control a pandemic..
Wow, plenty of enjoying their moment, and to sod with everyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.