Everton Head Office

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I am wrong but have a horrible feeling there is a second spike of the virus coming to Merseyside in 5-6 days. As ever we can thank those lovable rogues in red. Moreover the consequences thereafter will impact blue as well as red interests. As it was it will be.

Worked for the Royal Liver for 25years happy days, loved it when Moshiri decked it in blue. horrible red so and so’s firing that flare

Imagine if we ever win something again - think their heads will fall off certainly with BMD aswell.

They’ll try and burn BMD down when it starts getting built. I remember saying this on Twitter years ago and got laughed at and buzzed off by all the social media funsters, doesn’t look such a silly prediction now.

We all know what goes on in their bizarre heads, nothing but seething anger and rage 24/7. Any bit of Everton success will tip them over the edge.

I hope I am wrong but have a horrible feeling there is a second spike of the virus coming to Merseyside in 5-6 days. As ever we can thank those lovable rogues in red. Moreover the consequences thereafter will impact blue as well as red interests. As it was it will be.

Need people to keep social distancing and keep putting masks on.

They’ll try and burn BMD down when it starts getting built. I remember saying this on Twitter years ago and got laughed at and buzzed off by all the social media funsters, doesn’t look such a silly prediction now.

We all know what goes on in their bizarre heads, nothing but seething anger and rage 24/7. Any bit of Everton success will tip them over the edge.

I just want us to desperately win something as it'll hurt them more than anything.

Disgraceful although I doubt very much that whoever fired the firework even knew it was the EFC office
BTW by Friday afternoon LFC had received congratulation messages from dozens of clubs in the UK and abroad. One notable club was missing.

But but but, it wasn't our fault, we were the victims in this because people didn't say 'well done'.

Status
Not open for further replies.