Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So much wrong with this post.

No difference between 5th and 6th? Yes...yes there is. 5th get's group stage. 6th you have to qualify, the less games the better for our squad, and the banana skin of going out in the qualifiers.

The last two games aren't friendlies, if we lose both and spurs win both of theirs (likely) and united win their 3...with a new positive atmosphere round them now (new managers always boost the team for a while)

It could come down to HAVING to beat City or Hull.

To think we don't have to do anything now is just daft. The season is at it's most important now!

Do you really think we won't beat Hull though? They will put half a side out if that, so 5th shouldn't be a worry.

Also West Ham could beat Spurs, last home game of the season against a team they hate.

I agree on the need for 5th as it will be great for Bobby to come in and improve our league position when most of us probably thought top 8 would be about it this year.

Sadly yes. And I think we've got too many out injured and not much to play for after the 2 slip ups so goodison won't be rocking and city have too much on the line not to give us a good game.
I'm still very happy with the season as many evertonians are and can't wait to see who we sign in the summer.

If arsenal don't win tonight tho.....

I dont envy you fellas - Hobsons choice.
If it was us in a similar situation vis-a-vis Woolwich, i would have to take the loss.
Good luck though. How about you beat City & then the RS lose to Palace?

;)

No, absolutely not. Can't believe some people. We don't even have 5th place wrapped up. Couldn't give a toss about who wins the league.

I dont envy you fellas - Hobsons choice.
If it was us in a similar situation vis-a-vis Woolwich, i would have to take the loss.
Good luck though. How about you beat City & then the RS lose to Palace?

;)

It is a tough choice. And if you lot didn't have a chance of catching us it would be a lot easier!

Some people seem to think finishing below Tim Sherwood is acceptable though.

It is a tough choice. And if you lot didn't have a chance of catching us it would be a lot easier!

Some people seem to think finishing below Tim Sherwood is acceptable though.

If you looked at the League since Tim Sherwood took over, Spurs would be in 4th. He must be doing something right!

Status
Not open for further replies.