• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't get me wrong, I won't be singing YAYA YAYA TOURE if City win -- unlike the RS with that godawful crossover song... -- and it will hurt watching Everton lose. But it is for the greater good.
Hi lads. City supporter here.

To be totally honest, I am amazed at the hatred between you and them. I just thought you just begrudgingly tolerated each other, how wrong I was! lol. I have been reading this forum with interest and much amusement, thanks, your humour is similar to ours..
Like us, you have been in the shadow of your city rivals, but remained committed and vocally fervant to your team, whatever Liverpool were doing. Unlike us, we have been totally dire in the wilderness of the old 3rd division whilst the rags that season won the treble. FFS, we were so [Poor language removed] in the 80's and 90's, we used to celebrate winning a corner like we'd just won the league! We have come along way since them, and we were lucky that the Arabs bought us out to allow us a chance to win trophies. Sadly it is all about money these days and it feels like we won a big golden ticket from a Wonka bar! lol. I hope you too can compete financially in future in order to win trophies, as it sadly what is needed nowadays to be the best.

If we fell from grace tomorrow, I'd still be City through and through as I remember the dark days all too well. We are not known as "typical City" for nowt ya know! And if we don't win the league this season, ah well, that's life.

Seems surreal that many Evertonians and Man-ure rags want us to win against you to deny Liverpool winning it!. Whatever happens, good luck in the future lads.

CTID.

Just had a peak on rawk there all slagging are players and saying there gonna win the league and we can borrow the cup on Wednesdays and Thursday's it's already started. I only wanted a look to see what I'm going to have to put up with.

What about these unknown "neutrals" that sky keep telling us about?

Yeah, Sky though? hmm. I am mates with fans of Reading, Hibs, Bristol clubs, Spurs and several others. Not one wants it. And not cos they are mates with me.

As I said, only seen a couple of lads on twitter claiming a big - 'manc for the day' banner going up in Gladwys to be passed round. Like to think we'd be above that though.

tbf a "manc for the day" banner would be funny. It's not like we're all gonna be wearing city tops and city scarves ffs.

Im pretty sure Martinez will be sending your boys out to win. He is a professional and a man I really admire as many City fans do.

Our record at Goodison is awful, in fact our record against you is awful full stop. So support your team, if you win so be it but if you lose you can always have a beer and a laugh with the City lads knowing your neighbours will be suffering

It was just a band of diehard out and out bitter blues wanted a Citeh win before we went to Saints...became quite a rockfall after Chelsea went the Pit on Sunday...and is now an avalanche after the Barcodes last night.

Everyone I have spoken to today wants a Citeh win.
I really don't see why it became an Avalanche after last night, that was always going to be easiest of their 3 remaining games.

I really don't see why it became an Avalanche after last night, that was always going to be easiest of their 3 remaining games.

Psychologically, the gap they now have is massive for them. We needed to breathing down their necks to keep the pressure on. That said, if they lose their next game, and we win ours, then the pressure is back on them. Stranger things have happened at sea, as they say.

Had a long, hard, think about this one. I am an Everton fan and I will be there on Saturday night. I'll hear Z-Cars play, sing Grand Old Team, Here We Go and all the other ones. I do not give a flying [Poor language removed] what happens across Stanley Park - they can go shove a wall. They'll [Poor language removed] up in the last few weeks, and if they don't - I still couldn't care.

Haven't ever, shall never support any team other than Everton against Everton. I ain't off, 4th I mean, until it's [Poor language removed] over - and if we win our last games, we have every chance of hearing the Champions League Music next year, and if not, the Europa League is [Poor language removed] wonderful too.

COME ON YOU [Poor language removed] BLUES

Status
Not open for further replies.