• Lose - I'd rather 5th than see the kopites win it

Votes: 194 25.6%
  • Win - 4th is too important to us

Votes: 565 74.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It really does look like deciding the league though. Let's face it, if it weren't for Jose, it would have already been a done deal. He's put it on a plate for us. All we have to do is lose to the best team in the league.

Im actually very eagerly anticipating @chicoazul preview. Honestly, i think its going to be the best one he's done all year. i mean, it can be literally all over the place brimming with optimism and expectations of a loss but being happy about it at the same time.
Good point. I may try to read this one.

FFS lid no pressure like.

Want me to do it for you? Here goes....

Stuck between a rock and a hard place, aren't we.

On one hand we have the Manc Arab's coming to town, and we'd ordinarily like to snot them everywhere. However, our mutant cousins want us to win.

FFS, can't someone just kill all the good Liverpool players, so we can give these mancs a good seeing to?

we have to try and win against city

ill be disappointed if we dont. im still holding onto arsenal drawing their last 2 games. it doesnt look likely but its possible. i could understand it if they played before us, but we play after them. if i will us to a loss and then arsenal end up drawing the next day i'll feel like a bit of a poohouse tbh

a big result against city would be massive going into the summer and attracting players to this club. finishing in a high as possible position with as many points is also important in sending out signals. i know we should still finish above spurs like, but if we ended up dropping points in both games and they didnt, the prize money is reduced. it may not be much but its still a fair amount to a club on our finances. 700k i think it was last season.

we have to try and win against city

ill be disappointed if we dont. im still holding onto arsenal drawing their last 2 games. it doesnt look likely but its possible. i could understand it if they played before us, but we play after them. if i will us to a loss and then arsenal end up drawing the next day i'll feel like a bit of a poohouse tbh

a big result against city would be massive going into the summer and attracting players to this club. finishing in a high as possible position with as many points is also important in sending out signals. i know we should still finish above spurs like, but if we ended up dropping points in both games and they didnt, the prize money is reduced. it may not be much but its still a fair amount to a club on our finances. 700k i think it was last season.

Yes, your username is not too popular these days (the moyes bit.) But the same people who say Moyes was too negative, are also quick to jump up and say Arsenal will NEVER draw 2 games on the bounce. Such complex individuals they are :p

Status
Not open for further replies.